Re: Directions to HQ Camp (Faire Play site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the "official" directions.

Follow this link and there's a map there too: http://alliancelarp.com/directions.php

Take Route 81 in Pennsylvania. You will get off at Exit 223.

Take Route 492 West towards Montrose.

Follow Route 11 South until you see Route 706 on your right. You will cross over a railroad track and then proceed up a hill. This also has a sign to Montrose indicating the correct direction.

Follow Route 706 into Montrose. (about 5-7 miles)

In the center of Montrose, you will turn left onto Route 29 South at the light (a Shell station is on a corner).

Follow Route 29 South until you come to a blinking traffic light. Turn right at the light onto State Route 3029.

Follow this road until you come to a barn with two white/gray silos side-by side. This is it. There is a white two-story house across from it. This is not part of the site.

The parking lot is to the left of the barn. Please do not park in front of the barn.

I don't know what GPS you use, but I use Garmin. I used the mapping program to find SR 3029. That found about 8 or 9 addresses that were all just SR 3029 (no address #, just a road name). For my GPS, I think the second one down was the best fit. But, the best fit is basically whichever address is closest to the west end of the road (it is a U shaped road). I can't help much better than that, because after I got there the first time, I save my location and just use the saved location when I drive.

-MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back