Recovered from the Vault

Once again the duty of splitting spoils from a large group endeavor has fallen into my hands, though unlike the the previous split, this one is fairly difficult to do because there were so many unaffiliated folk present. Ensure that your name and the names of your fellows are on this list so the split is fair for all:
Virid, Black, Ashok, Semaj, Toad, Mixer, Prashka, Hugh, Jack, Jack Jr., Burbury, Alcandar, Markus, Rain, Roan, and myself.

16 ant's worth of ichor
5 battle scrolls, Ice and Stone Bolts
1 quiver of arrows
4 vorpal coatings of various strength
3 other useful weapon coatings
9 useful gas globes
11 reagents
An Indestructible Lock
Two Magical Rings, both flawed so that the user must be able to both Read scrolls and Identify potions.
-One ring is Earth, the other is Celestial. Both rings possess 14 activatables per day, until mid April. Each ring casts every spell from the third circle or lower in their respective schools once per day.

A Green and Black speckled rock was recovered by Rain, who still possesses it. It is unknown if it has magical powers, but it did not appear otherwise valuable.
If anyone else has any items, trinkets, or scrolls that they recovered but did not put in with the general collection, you can rectify that in a week's time.

Furthermore, just over 97 gold was found in coin, netting each person roughly 6 gold, though that could change significantly based on other factors.
We also recovered the following Ritual Scrolls to be distributed:
Spirit Store
Lore
Spell Store
Spell Parry
Protection Aura

Unfortunately, there is not a simple way to split these things. Our last split was considerably easier, there were four items and roughly four similarly sized groups. This time, there is no common grouping for the bulk of those present.
  • If anyone would specifically like any of the producible goods, valued at their cost, speak up.
  • For the reagents, of Virid, Prashka, Jack, Jack Jr., Burbury and Rain, I would like either three requests for a component or specifically not a component. The rest I can divide by group easily enough.
  • For the Scrolls and Magic Items, I cannot think of a fair way to split them easily, so I will utilize the method of the internal bid. Anyone who was present for the recovery of the items may submit a blind bid to me privately before the end of Thursday, and the highest bid will take the item; the amount you bid will be split amongst the others. I will not accept bids from those who were not present so that these spoils will not unfairly leave the group that fought to recover them and to keep the bids lower for those that desire them. If anyone happens to have an alternative and fair way to distribute this assortment of items, please let me know privately and I will consider it.

By my hand,
Sir Iftikhaar Vorgik

In a similar vein, Ashok and I have made some progress regarding the formula for vaporal growth and birth. I would ask that anyone still in possession of a copy of the scroll bring it to me at their next convenience so that it may be updated.

I would find the arrows most useful. The only use I have of a component right now is to trade, which I can also do with money, so I would rather it be more useful to someone.

The winning bids were the following:

Spirit Store 3 Gold
Lore 6 Gold
Spell Store 15 Gold
Spell Parry 5 Gold
Protection Aura 5 Gold
An Indestructible Lock 1 Gold
Magical Ring (Celestial) 2.5 Gold
Magical Ring (Earth) 4.5 Gold

Netting the group an extra 42 Gold, increasing each person's share to just over eight and a half gold. Some will receive a bit more, others will receive a bit less and a component. Most folk will receive some production goods.

By my hand,
Sir Iftikhaar Vorgik

Thank you for taking on the task of spreading the wealth, again, Sir knight.
-Alcandar

Back