Registration Still Open for October 14-16 Event!

Re: Pre-Registration Open for October 14-16 Event!

See the above mates, I can count probably 10 folks off the top of my head that have requested updated cards etc. If you have an card update that isn't complete yet (in another chapter) or you haven't decided for sure, send in a Pre-reg with all you know and update us by Thursday do you get the pre-reg pricing!.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
I think there will even be a few more NPCs, if any of the folks I recruited show up.
I got contacted by one of them, and she says that she and the folks who're coming with her will most likely be showing up at some point on Saturday (some of them work Friday night, etc.).

SENT!.. not a moment to spare....

It has been a very hectic week full of icky bad funeral. Looking forward to take a break and LARP!

Reminder folks, if you submitted a pre-reg and it's not up there, make sure to yell at us so we know! (we've found a couple missing folks already) If you use the web form make sure to wait until you reach the confirmation screen.

That is a really great list of NPC's! This event should be solid. :)

Lurin said:
(we've found a couple missing folks already)
Tell me who's missing, considering I've triple checked both the logistics emails and the online pre-regs...

ooh, with walk-ins this could potentially be a 60 person game.

..... I don't know if I should be excited or scared at the thought of 25 potential corrupt NPCs all in a line across the entire field, slowly walking towards us like the June event.

I just realized I only have around 60 cure light wounds potions. Ok listen everyone, you can only fall down once.

So after they fall down, we just put a badge on them, saying they've had their one cure light wounds potion :p

Gorka's new motto, changed from "You can never have enough Cure light potions" to "Everybody gets 1!".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdr6SG_t1TU[/youtube]

See, Rob got the reference.

I will see you all in the Rez circle then! XD I will race ya!

35 PCs and 24 NPCs. This is gonna be fun. Im so pumped for this event!

I'll have cure lights.... but .... I don't/can't run... Sorry.... some of you may have to drag your own corpse over or hope I hobble there before you die.... :O

:D This is looking to shape up to be pretty epic... I'm so excited to kill you a------ erm... be killed many times as random creatures by you all.

Em,

Dahlin you aint fooling me with your need for fluffy bunny NPCs. :p

Hey guys, a family emergency came up and I won't be able to make it to the event. My dad's in Intensive Care after an infection, so I kinda think it would be in bad taste for me to go to this thing for a couple of days while he's lying in a hospital. I hope you guys understand. I really was looking forward to finally getting back to see you guys, but I literally just heard about this, and so, it'll kinda be taking my top priority spot for the time being.

Maybe I'll be able to be there for the November event, given that he makes a recovery and doesn't die on me or anything. I assume you guys have some policy concerning situations like this?

RavenSly said:
Hey guys, a family emergency came up and I won't be able to make it to the event. My dad's in Intensive Care after an infection, so I kinda think it would be in bad taste for me to go to this thing for a couple of days while he's lying in a hospital. I hope you guys understand. I really was looking forward to finally getting back to see you guys, but I literally just heard about this, and so, it'll kinda be taking my top priority spot for the time being.

Maybe I'll be able to be there for the November event, given that he makes a recovery and doesn't die on me or anything. I assume you guys have some policy concerning situations like this?
Be with your family. They are far more important than a LARP event, and you have all my hopes that everything works out okay for you and your father. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this, and I'll keep you in my thoughts. I hope everything gets better for you as soon as it can.

It's fine. To be honest, I'm not that emotional a person, but, you know, hearing something like this...I guess I just don't quite know what to think yet. I haven't seen him, as he lives in a separate house from the one where I usually stay [my parents are divorced], and his parents were actually coincidentally visiting at the time that it happened, so they took care of him and got him to the hospital. I then heard about it on the phone from my grandfather, and then shortly afterward I posted here. I guess you could say I'm still in shock about it.

Oh, and I still haven't forgotten about the money I need to pay you for my weapon. I have it, so hopefully whenever it is we do finally meet again, I'll give it to you. Anyway, I was just wondering if there would be problems with my having to cancel my participation so close to the time it would start. I hope not, since it was an ordeal for me to save up the money for it.

As I said, hopefully if this resolves itself quickly, I'll be able to make it to the November event, and then I can finally give you your money, and have that off my shoulders. It all depends on whether or not my father recovers in time. I'm guessing he will, but you never know with these kinds of things. So, I guess I'll talk to you guys again, maybe tomorrow after I've visited him and figured out the details of what his condition, and how long it will take to heal is.

Back