Relative worth of ritual scrolls.

Sam N.

I know that the market can have dramatic swings, but generally what can rit scrolls sell for? Is there a breakdown of tiers for scrolls?

Thanks!

Thats going to very chapter by chapter and also influenced by what Plot emphasizes for ritual scrolls.
One chapter may have a cool Plot point with Mist Sense where it sells for 10g due to its importance and another chapter sells 1g

Ive sold sets (scroll and cat) for 250g in 1.3 but highest now is 100g where I play.
Perm, SpellStore, Regen to be top tier

Best explanation I have heard on how pricing on ritual scrolls goes is that it's like the stock market. Prices jump up and down depending on where you invest and the demand in the area. There are some that will go high all the time (like Claire mentioned above) but even then, I know people who have bought them for incredibly cheap to turn around and make a huge profit because they found the right person. Some people in this game spend a lot of time watching the ritual scroll market. It's a wild beast.

For example I had paid 8g for arcane armor and it's between 20g and 24g depending upon where you are located

Mark / Unmark for 10 Gold; best purchase ever!!!

*This is opinion based on my experience in Midwest chapters. Others might swap around some, but for the most part, I'd say these all are always going to get at least few bids going*

Highly sought after scrolls:
Battlemage's Strike
Copy Ritual Scroll
Create Limited Circle of Power
Fortify Armor
Mystic Smith
Obfuscate
Permanent Duration
Preserve Duration
Race Reaver
Regeneration
Sorcerous Triage
Spell Parry
Spell Store
Spirit Forge
Store Ability
Toolkit of Convenience

Situationally highly sought after scrolls:
Arcane Armor
Armored Shell
Conjure Artifact
Endure Elements
Gift of Life
Healing Imbuement
Lore/Vision/Resonance
Racial Transformation
Retribution
Ritual of WoE
Safe Passage

-D

How much do the store ability go for cause I had paid 16g for the two that I have

How much do the store ability go for cause I had paid 16g for the two that I have

This question is impossible to answer because it depends SO MUCH on so many variables.

Prices for ritual scrolls will vary based on things like:
  1. How many players are attending events and their xp level
    1. Because these things can impact how much treasure goes out.
  2. The way that different chapters divide treasure
    1. You may pay more at a competitive auction than buying from someone who found an item and doesn't want it.
  3. Who is at the event
    1. Rich players missing events can lower prices.

Man... there are more... but the list would get nuts.

Back