Reports from Saturday

Lurin

Duke
I have no yet received any reports from Saturday night, I am eager to know what was found during this push into the corrupted lands. For those who are not aware a few hours after we dropped your group off the corrupt went wild for nearly a two mile long stretch near the border, attacking in greater numbers then usually but with far less skill or ability.

I am sure the official reports from the guardians may need to be kept private but I am eager for some initial word.

-Jivah Earnestwood
Journeyman of the Celestial Guild of Gaden.

I know I'm everyone In eh group, but i can atest to eh damage we did to teh damnable corrupt. Eh team dat were Drop off made contact wit some manner of black gem, an after much assult on it, an a few pounds o' chemical "TLC" we blew it clear to teh next plane. I fink dat was what made eh little muteis freak out. If'In It were What I think it were, the corrupt'll be a great sight weaker now. Owe'in to dat, I would like to request a little favor by eh way of some alchemicals, for a planned "research" project I'm conductin'. Shou' 'is recon bare fruit we all'id be standin' to gain from eh exposed weakness o' our corrupt foe.

~Gabriel Di'Greoni

Why not dig big ditch? When corrupted come to ditch they no pass, or they fall into ditch. Then there are only some places where there is no ditch. And we can funnell them like hunting bison. Use dirt from hole to make mound and shoot arrows at corrupted at border. Most are like rats and do not think.

Quetzalli

Back