Request for Aid

RyanWarheart

Minnesota Staff
To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to request aid from the adventuring community of Erabella. I am Elise Zamir Dracana. I am the mayor of the town of Arcadia in Estrana. News of your heroics have reached our far off island and I deeply require your help. Several days ago our Arcane Well dried up. It is a key piece of Selunari culture in Estrana as it gives all access to magic. We also learned the towns Celestial and Earth Wizards disappeared the same night the well dried up. I am taking a Star Way Ship to the port of Picheston. I believe there is an adventuring bar, the Sticky Mermaid where I will be. My ship will arrive Friday evening of this week. Please if you can gather yourselves to aid us the entire town would be grateful.

Please help us,
Mayor Elise Zamir Dracana

Mayor Elise Zamir Dracana

You are most welcome at the Sticky Mermaid, my nephew Ghauld runs it. Please mention to the any of the staff there that the owner wishes you to have the best accommodations and any games of goobsack you wish to participate in we will cover the entry fee. I will meet you when I get in to Picheston, which should be Friday night as well.

Baron Zihr of House Husky
In Service to Duke De'Were of the Northern Territories

Back