Reserve your Spells today.

Lurin

Duke
As many already know I will be in town the coming Marketday and I have found that at many times people wish to reserve a small portion of my spell alotment for their own safety and comfort. Please note I only offer reservation on a fraction of my spell list as to ensure that I am capable to fully participate in other endeavors throughout the day.

Also if you would like to have a bit of extra healing/assistance on any of your plans for this upcoming market day, or would like to retain services for auctioneering or loot division I am also accepting such current requests.

Spells available/prices, any spells purchased will be used only under your direction (either standing orders such as 'If I fall/need it' or explicit request)

Life Spells - 2, 2 Gold a piece
Purify - 1, - 4 Silvers
Cure Critical wounds - 2, 2 Silvers

As i am fairly new to this area, these are the only spells currently I will be willing to withhold, in the future I may be offering larger and more robust options but as always I need to reserve a strong portion of my abilities for other employment throughout the day.

Other Services

Auctioning/Loot Distribution - 2 Silvers or Free if I am involved in the matter (such as having been present or employeed when it was collected) This includes record keeping of those in attendance and of all items turned in, this does not included identification services unless they are potions or ritual scrolls of a general or earth nature.

Ritual Casting - Currently my studies in this area are quite young, but I should be offering the ability to either assist, or cast many ritual magics by the coming spring season, rates are currently negotiable but low. Spellcrafting will also be offered early next season, but must be requested in advance so I can properly prepare.

Contracted Services
Retainer - Varies on length and coverage, the most popular option is a simple retainer for services should you be accused of any crime, currently offered for 10 gold for a period lasting through the end of next year as a new to town special. Retainment for other services such as delivering summons, research/answering questions, or even prosecuting are available, please speak with me about such. Also note that basic legal advice is included in the standard above retainer.

Land Purchasing/Contract Work - Is available and runs as little as 5 silvers to as much as 2 gold depending on the length of the contract, and the issues involved. All such contracts will be properly marked with wax and will be upholdable within the realm of Wayside.

If there is any other service I can provide, please let me know privately and we can discuss if the matter is indeed something I can provide for, and a fair wage for doing so.

I look forward to meeting so many of the brave Masters and adventurers of Briarpass.

Barrister Enan Bluewater

Barrister Enan Bluewater,
It is a great pleasure to have yet another good man join us on our endevours. What caused you to decide to join us this next gathering? I look forward meeting you in person.
Many Thanks,
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Mistress Fallingstar,

As you may well recall, it was my intention to arrive in town far earlier near the month of June, unfortunately the passing of Horatio saw my services called into service to help settle his estate. As too arriving into town, this will be my first official posting as a barrister after becoming properly bonded. While there are many areas I might have gone, there are a number of interesting opportunities within Briarpass where my services may be needed, either legally or for ritual and healing magicks.

-Barrister Enan Bluewater

Back