Resist Element and Elemental Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chazz said:
I know the answer to this was covered in this post. http://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/viewt ... ent#p58435

My question is: Wasn't this supposed to change with the changes to Resist Magic?

I know it was brought up during the Symposium to keep everything in line and remove the "except" from descriptions.

--Chazz

Sorry, this isn't the right place to ask questions of intent about the rules (We's justs interprets 'em, I's don'ts answer the whys and wherefores as that would suck up the entirety of m' free times). I would instead ask that you refer your question to your owner and/or post it up on the "regular" part of the rules forum (where anyone who was at the Symposium - voting owners included - can answer the question).

Thanks!
-Bryan Gregory
ARC Member

This topic has been cross-posted to the Owners section of the board for discussion and clarification.

The owners have voted and passed a change to the Resist Element skill.

The definition of Resist Element, on page 63, is changed such that its second paragraph now reads:

This includes anything with the words "flame", "stone", "ice", "lightning", or "elemental" in the verbal as well as flame-based traps. It also includes the spell Dragon's Breath.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back