Restocking Our Supplies

Pantzike

Scout
This last weekend people from many lands were pulled to the Bastion. We overcame many obstacles... Defeated countless undead... and expended a great many resources.

I heard many people seeking Armor, Silvered Weapons, and Celestial Scrolls.

The immediate need is to outfit all who need weapons and armor. I am working with Darius at the Bastion, and sending word across the mists to Caldaria, where Squire Sheriff Theodin, to outfit the town with whatever weapons and armor are needed. As this will likely be a large order, the sooner Darius and Theodin can begin working the sooner it can be completed and delivered. Strengthened, Silvered, or Strengthed Silver weapons can be provided as needed. Also, I believe we have several dozen quivers of arrows, so those can be bought as well.

I also can send for Potions and Celestial Scrolls if people are interested. I will not know what to bring if people don't respond.

You can leave me a message at the Earth Circle, and we can discuss pricing or barter at that time.

Plan ahead, if you wait until your only sword is shattered, Darius may not be able to make one for you the next day, so try to have an extra if possible.

If you have any questions about this, please ask here or leave me a note.

In Service,
Pantzike
Assistant Healers Guildmaster
Member of the Phalanx

Back