Rewards well earned.

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Adventurers of Briarpass,

In the wake of the recent assault upon the tower I was able to recover several items from the field of battle. After discussing the matter with Tarqaq we have decided it best to make sure the items are distributed fairly and a sum paid to all adventurers for their services.

Per our discussion, I will be auctioning off the following items and splitting the proceeds evenly amongst all participants named here:

Bart
Sir Jehan Wyldweaver (who was with the wolf-kin during the fight according to Tarqaq)
Kitauren Kopanari (with Jehan)
Eve Rosenfeld
Neolani
Nahari
Violet
Lightning
Barrister Bluewater
Regan
Master Alchemist Siril
Tarqaq
Journeyman Eric Marsters
Sera Liddia Fallingstar
Gandian Ravencroft
Gnot
Don't
Spot
Bad Wolf
Maglin
Sae Asaka
Biff
Mordahg
Vivec
Darius
Asita
And myself

If any individual is not on this list and should be please contact me privately by pigeon and I will ensure you are added to the final tally.

The items in question are:

A bell triangular trinket, which enables someone to cloak binding twice per day for the next 3 yrs and will travel the mists
A red bracelet which holds an enchantment to cast a magic storm twice ever and will travel the mists
A clear oval which holds the enchantment to cast a prison twice ever and will travel the mists.
A ritual magic scroll of elemental aura.
A ritual magic scroll of Monster Slayer.

The Auction will open for all items on Feb 4th and will last 4 weeks and close on March 4th. I will not accept bidding before the 4th of Feb or After the noon deadline on March 4th. All bids must be made on specific items and can be made privately but should include the item name and designate if the bidder wishes to remain anonymous. Only those present at the tower may bid on items.

In addition, several weapons, and alchemical substances were found, please contact me if you have an interest in them before March 4th. If these items remain unclaimed as of the close of the auction, I will liquidate them and add their value to the total for distribution.

Warm Regards and stay safe until we meet again in April.

Sera Zanabanath

I may as well start things, no one likes a boring auction after all.

On the bell trinket, that might help keep someone in my house safe, I will begin at -10 Gold
On the red bracelet which might allow me to dream I am Durel'del one day, and Jehan another, I will bid a gold piece.
The clear Oval I will leave for another, perhaps if it had a bit more color to it
A ritual magic scroll of elemental aura - 5 Gold to get things going
A ritual magic scroll of Monster Slayer - 5 Gold to keep things going

while I am not much of a caster of celestial rits, sometimes I do worry my house is overly dependant on earth magics so it never hurts to take a try at begining to plan for such things, although I am nearly certain I shall be quickly out bid.

As to the alchemical substances, I imagine my house will be very interested if any of that includes antidotes for the larger threats such as enslavement or euphoria.

-Enan Bluewater

Bidding for myself and my brothers Eric and Gandian,

The bell trinket I vill bid 15 gold
The red bracelet I vill bid 1 gold and 5 silver
The clear Oval I vill bid 1 gold
The elemental aura I vill bid 10 gold
The monster slayer I vill bid 15 gold

May the Light Guide you and the Shadow guard your path...and may you come back to us Gandian from your trials,

Kitaruen Kopanari

On the bell trinket I will bid 20 gold.

Master Alchemist Siril

Vor the Bell Trinket may I ask doez it make a lovely tone or a harsh clinging. It matterz for music iz much in beauty.

I vill bid 25 gold on the bell trinket.

Kitaruen Kopanari

For the Bell trinket, I am placing a bid of 35 gold.

Bart

The current bids are as follows:

bell trinket bid - 35 gold - Bart
The red bracelet bid 2 gold - Anonymous
The clear Oval bid - 1 gold 5 silver - Anonymous
The elemental aura bid - 12 gold - Anonymous
The monster slayer bid - 17 gold - Anonymous

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

Greetingz, who doez not like a good ice blade or the ability to slay poor cursed creatures we now face...I now bid

The elemental Blade 14 gold,
The monster slayer 20 gold,

Hey Zeras vould you like us to bid in 2s, 5s, anything ve vant. To try and keep thingz orderly...I vill follow vour vant on thiz.

Kitaruen Kopanari

Please keep the bids orderly and in increments of whole gold pieces and 5 silvers, but nothing more or less than 5 silver.

The current bids are as follows:

bell trinket bid - 35 gold - Bart
The red bracelet bid 2 gold - Anonymous
The clear Oval bid - 1 gold 5 silver - Eve
The elemental aura bid - 14 gold - Kitauren
The monster slayer bid - 20 gold - Kitauren

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

Oi is the monsta slayer celestrial or Earth magics?
hahahahaha i see everybody has their wants and desires hahahahaaha

BadWolf said:
Oi is the monsta slayer celestrial or Earth magics?
hahahahaha i see everybody has their wants and desires hahahahaaha

BadWolf,

If I remember correctly, it depends on who you have cast the magics on the type it will be. So...If Jehan cast it, it would be Celestial, or if Enan cast it, it would be Earth. That is IF I am remembering correctly.

~Eve~

Alas that is incorrect. A Monster Slayer is a celestial enchantment that focus on disrupting...something elementally or another within various beasts. A comparable enchantment, a Race Reaver is earthern in nature and works by disrupting the connection of a given race to the earth, which significantly weakens their natural resistance to damage, this is extremely localized to the edge of a blade for example, hence why it is so effective.

But they are in fact very different enchantments and I would never be able to utilize a monster slayer without help.

-Enan

Enan,

I appreciate the correction and explanation on the nature of the scrolls. It is always a good day when I can learn something.

~Eve~

Thank you again for the warm welcome in such frigid weather!

Sadly, as this was my first foray into your lands, my ability to partake in this auction is limited. However, I look forward to seeing you all again over the next Market Faire, and hope to spend more time getting to know Wayside and its citizens and denizens!

Till our paths cross again, fare thee well!

*signed 'Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!'

Adventurers of Briar Pass,

The bidding for the auction Items is now closed and the highest bids are as follows:

The bell trinket for cloaking binding
Sold to Enan Bluewater for 36 Gold

The red bracelet of magic storm
Sold to an Anonymous Bidder for 2 gold

The clear Oval of prisons
Sold to Eve for 1 gold and 5 silver

The elemental aura Scroll
Sold to Sera Zanabanath for 20 gold

The monster slayer scroll
Sold to an Anonymous Bidder for 25 gold

Thank you to those of you who have given the highest bid for these items please contact me via pigeon to confirm that you have placed the bid and would like to claim your item.

Thank you again to everyone for your participation and patience and I look forward to seeing everyone in the Spring.

Sera Eldandiril Zanabanath

Back