Rides

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

So check it...

I'm coming to Seattle on the 17th or 18th for college registration, and since ill be up there the week before the event I'd like to just leave for the event from seattle.
This means I would need a ride to the event from seattle
AND
from the event back to portland

If anyone can help me out that would be wonderful and very much apperchiated.
~Stephanie

In more "Rides Wanted" news... I will be getting a ride up for the weekend to Everett. Our original plan was to drop me off at Millers on the way, however, that unfortunately won't work out so well for Sheppard as it is quite some distance away from the direct path up I-5. Therefore I will be attempting to trade in some of the "ride karma" I've accumulated over the last couple years for a ride from Everett to the event. Please let me know who/what/where might work for people -- I'll be up there probably Friday afternoonish (3-4 PM), and can be dropped off anywhere the I-5 corridor between Portland and exit 186 if people would not be available to pick me up at the end point of my ride (off the aforementioned exit 186). I would need a ride back to the same place I got picked up.

Thanks!
-Bryan

Bryan-

I work downtown Seattle and get off work at 5pm. At the moment I have no one in my car besides myself. If you are interested just PM me and we can perhaps work something out.

-Leigh-Ann

Uhh People of portland I would love to give you a ride..... But I will not myself be going to the event. So uhhh ya. I can't take anyone if I am not going.

MoonKitten said:
I work downtown Seattle and get off work at 5pm. At the moment I have no one in my car besides myself. If you are interested just PM me and we can perhaps work something out.

That sounds great! No, even better. That sounds LUSCIOUS! Take that as you will. PM on the way.

-Bryan

Oregon folks!

Hey anyone from Oregon,
I am in dire need of a lift from the event back to portland
please contact me in whatever possible way.

~steph

Still looking for a ride that can promise they are going to the event.

To get to the event, i would need to be picked up in Grants Pass, OR.

To leave the event, i would need to get back to seattle. the puget sound area.

Anyone who can help this silly east coaster... please do... i'll love you forver.

If there are no rides.. does anyone know of any buses or trains that would get the job done, or close enough to the site to be picked up?

-Hailing from Philly PA.... so Grants Pass is close!-

Wellllllll, turns out I'll be going to this event sooooo, Stephanie I can take you back to Potland no problem, and Polare, I can take you back as well if it's needed.

Jonno

I need to the event from Portland, and back. I hope it's not too late to find one >.> If you have one to offer PM me please. I can help pay for gas. Thank you ^^

Back