Ritual caster available for hire

Mathis

Scholar
If anyone is in need of Earth Magic Rituals cast at the coming gathering please feel free to let me know. I am a thrice master of formal magic and will be happy to assist you in cast whatever rituals you have need of casting.

Travel safely
Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

I hear Zane is looking for a Transform to Undead to become a ZOMBEAR!!!!

Durk

Hey, since Talos is your apprentice..do you happen to know if he found that thing for me yet? If so, can you cast it maybe?

-Jehyu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Taios isn't Mathis' apprentice. That's me. Also, no, I don't think he's found sh1t.

Safe Travels,
Radi

oh! I'm sorry I thought that, I.....Sorry, I've been going to many places lately to keep everybody straight...

I'm really sorry...

-Jehyu

Link

The one that's loud, reckless, and isn't always a complete and constant disappointment is my apprentice
The one that's loud, reckless, and a goblin with just enough brains to really cause trouble is Taios
When in doubt, if its green and smells like a warren of unwashed problems, its not my apprentice.

Mathis

*edited for accuracy*

Last edited:
HA! That sounds like a perfect description. Jehyu, it's fine. I'm going to go drink 50 more intoxicates now.

-Radi

Hey Radi got a cake commisioned, you know what that means

Kit

That's FANTASTIC. I brought a few bottles of wine as well. Sounds like a party to me!

Radi

This might seem like a silly question, but lately I've been thinking it might be okay to have some of that magic armor people run around with, I don't suppose you got a spellcrafty magic mojo armor scroll?

-Jehyu

Jehyu-
My scroll library is fairly exclusive to the Kingdom of Dragonreach, but I can help you out there the next time you visit.

Mathis

Back