Ritual Casting

Melleth

Scholar
I, Kogara Shanshi will make myself available for ritual casting during the gathering, the price for ritual casting is a reagent for each ritual you wish cast and or spell crafted, ALL spell crafting must notify me before the gather so that I may prepare for the endeavor.

I will also purchase ritual scrolls, barter is perfectly acceptable and ritual scrolls can be used to depending on the rarity used for the entire casting of a ritual, I would provide the components in this case, or if it's something thats not very rare or rare but not useful to anyone then it could be used as payment instead of a ritual component.

Scrolls which are currently available for spell crafting from that you do not have the scroll, but must have the components. This list is subject to change.

Monster Slayer:: Reagents Required Heartstone, Wand, Pyrotis
--This ritual can be crafted at varying degrees of difficulty since normally people look for the most possible this would be three reagents plus the one reagent for the payment a total of four, Contact me about the varying degrees of difficulty if you wish to know more.

~ Kogara Shanshi

Time is closing between now and the upcoming gather, Spell crafting requires preparation, you have until next saturday to contact me if you do not then it will most likely be too late
~Kogara Shanshi

Back