Ritual Castings in the Golden Horn

Draven

Count
Hello!

It was never really my intention to turn my knowledge of earth magic into something to collect coin with, but the last gather taught me that if one wants to purchase things, one must have coin to do it.

I still have no intention of ever charging coin for healing, and protectives only as a form of exchange sometimes. Nor will I ever charge for teaching, no matter how generous the offer.

My capability in ritual casting is approaching the point where I can nearly Terminate basic rituals, ensuring greater likelihood of success. I can currently Choose Flaw any Expanded Enchantment, in case you want to resist certain elements with greater capability, or want to ensure only a limited range of individuals can use your item.

I cannot currently cast a full-strength Arcane Armor, Protection Aura or Damage Aura. However, if this is part of the casting you want done, I'm happy to look into getting assistance. Race Reavers, Channel Spells, full strength Preserves, and most rituals are within my capability.

My magic is Earth, so you need not worry about it offending any race.

For every 10 minutes, rounded up, that I'll be casting, I'll be charging a gold. Every ritual manipulation will be 2 gold. Assessments are free. If the ritual requires me to expend a spell from memory (such as Channel or Expanded Enchant), that won't cost anything unless it's a 9th circle spell that isn't a Life. That's not me being greedy, that's me not generally wanting the community depleted of Life spells. I may include extra costs depending on the possible flaws or backlashes. We'll discuss this prior to casting.

Extra Note: If you contact me ahead of time, I'll prepare a Circle of Power for the casting at no extra cost. Also, Earth Auras, stored Earth Blades and Earth Storms, Sanctuary, Harm Undead, Turn Undead, Destroy Undead, Gift of Life, and Reverse Lifeforce (the Earth version), will be cast for free. I will also cast Limited Circles at no cost, as long as I have easy access to the Circle. Accompanied Investitures for this Circle will also be free.

If you have questions, please ask. I won't be annoyed if you aren't familiar with ritual magics.

I will update this as my skill allows.

-Zeth

Dear Zeth,

While my skin no longer itch near chaos, Max still does not like it. Maxvell is starting to look for ability to make Crossbow able to strike with Earth Storm so is able to destroy Harkonian undead minions. If you or I find in travels, we talk?

Maxvell of Iron Clan.

Absolutely.

However, I will ask that people don't place questions in this dream, as I don't wish to have to re-dream it later. Just send any questions to me privately.

Thanks!

Back