Ritual Scrolls - You Want 'Em? I've Got "Em

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
As I look upon my stash of Rathfall, Gavaria and Evodia Ritual scrolls I simply have what desired in the form of rituals. That being the case, I'm looking to sell off the vast majority of my Ritual stockpile. What do I have? Well, far too much to list here. If you are in need, I likely have multiples, especially of the Preserve, Copy and Bound Shard variety.

If you are looking for a particular scroll, send me a missive. I'll let you know if I have it and if so, a price. Should you agree, I will have it available at market, should you counter offer, we'll see what the outcome is.

- Asher

Asher,
My immediate funds are a little tight at the moment but if you'd have any battlemage strikes available and would be willing hold them until the time in which I have sufficient coin that would be greatly appreciated.

Franz Firebrand

I'm looking for spell store, item recall, or quicken aid. Or any other cheaper scrolls that can be put on an item that isn't armor or a weapon.

I'll talk to you when I see you at market to see what you have.

-Tarqaq Fox

Lady Oakheart,

I am searching for scrolls that would empower a suit of armor, as well as ones of the mystical smithing variety. Like Guildmaster Franz, my funds are somewhat short at the moment, but if you would be willing to hold scrolls such as these until my coin purse is heavier, I would be very appreciative.

-Aiden Olrikson, Deputy of Winter's Rest

Back