Rituals!

Kitaruen

Knight
In an attempt to clean up the traffic jam that ritual casting tends to be: we are doing this handy dandy Sign Up Sheet!

Fill out the sign up sheet, we will then match you with a ritual marshal before game is the idea. Logistics should have the information as will the AGM/Plot team.

This is just an experiment to see if it makes casting smoother. If it fails then we go back to the current system or try another plan altogether.

Quick Question: could I as the caster leave my ritual casting supplies in an area for pre casting review? That way the marshal can pre-view all components, and such. Maybe have a dedicated ritual casting rule book too? Not that I plan on making a twenty ritual sword this market but, I like the idea of having all my stuff in a bin that has been reviewed and I can just grab. That way I can get to the fun RP of bending magics to my will.

Amanda

This is definitely a great experiment, but something like that could probably work out. It will be partially up to each individual marshal. But especially when a PC is marshalling it may save some time. And let them do a casual rp while near by and keeping an eye out.

Back