Roadblock Troubles

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello,

I never expected I would ask for the adventurers' help with anything, but I guess you've proved your use over the last few years and there's a first time for everything.

Anyway, I'm looking for a couple of you to sort out a problem. Every time I or any other merchants try to send a wagon of goods out of the northern road from Two Rivers, there's some crazed dwarf that gets in the way, hollering and trying to destroy the goods. I would say that the dwarf is just some ruffian being troublesome, but the dwarf usually is accompanied by a handful of skeletons, and that makes it a bit more of a problem than just some local malcontent.

I know it's a bit of a trek for you to get to Two Rivers from the Valley, but I'm sure someone from one of the Guilds could send you by disjunction to one of the Guild circles on the north edge of the city if you didn't want to walk. From there, just head straight out the north gate and you'll probably come across the dwarf and the undead before too long. If you can take care of the problem, my store is just around the corner from the Guild circles in Two Rivers, so come by there after you're finished and I'll compensate you for the reagents needed for travel at the very least.

- Cody Coppers

Back