Royal Announcement Regarding The Strigoi

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
The following announcement is posted across taverns and Blackmoon Sentinel Halls around Gavaria, absent only in Fluga, Cinem.

Citizens of Gavaria, On the 29th day of August of the 524th year of Gavaria a demonstration was held in Rosen for all to witness. A captured Strigoi was produced before to demonstrate it’s blood flowed green with a simple cut. Over the last year evidence has been gathered by a group of adventurers that proved without a shadow of a doubt between magical and physical evidence that the leader of the Strigoi was hiding among us all along.

One by one the leading nobles, including myself, cut ourselves to demonstrate we were as all of you, with our blood flowing red. After the captured Strigoi got loose and tried to claim my life, did an act of chance reveal the true queen of the Strigoi for all to see. In a calculated act to come to my aid, Clarissa Bancroft slew the Strigoi, but in doing so suffered a cut upon her arm, an arm that bled green.

Seeing the ruse was up, her kindly facade diminished and her ruthlessness took center stage. She escaped via Spirit Recall before she could be apprehended. General Lira Daybright, a soldier of the first Strigoi War has been positioning aid around the country in anticipation as the last few weeks signs of the Strigoi have emerged in villages and towns.

Know that the Crown will use any resources necessary to combat this threat to the Nation. Knowing this, the Second Strigoi War shall be swift and effective, and our nation will be victorious.

Scribed by Kingsley Rutherford, Royal Scribe, on behalf of Queen Pavia Gavar

Back