Rule Book 1.2 Now Available

It looks amazing and the pictures, oh the pictures! Thank you so much for making the book free. It is a huge boon for the promotion of the game!

needs to be stickied and globally announced methinks....

It was announced on our Facebook pages. What? You're not a member? :disgust:

I had been considering a free version for a while, especially since the world has changed so much since we began (the "internet" back then required putting your phone in a little cradle, dialing in, and getting mostly static and only text) ... which is why I really bristled when people insulted me when suggesting we do this. Then I had to get permission from my publisher since was had a contract for the ebooks ...

Is there a change log available for which rules got updated? I apologize if there is one and it's somewhere obvious, but I didn't see it in the book.

The pictures and color are awesome! As is the free ebook.

It'll definately break the barrier of me giving it out to friends without having to pay for another book! Ill have something to send people when they wanna know more now ;)

meirya said:
Is there a change log available for which rules got updated? I apologize if there is one and it's somewhere obvious, but I didn't see it in the book.

The pictures and color are awesome! As is the free ebook.

I 2nd the request for a changelog if available. I'm studying for marshal and it would help.

Thank you so much for making this free to download and read. I have talked to numerous new players and paying for the rulebook was always a little bit of a hard sale. I cannot thank you enough for doing this.

Back