Rule Book cover blurb

Fearless Leader said:
Maxondaerth said:
Who do you want to be today?

Reminds me too much of the Oingo Boingo song.

Maybe we should use the David Bowie song:

"We can be heroes... just for one day"

So then what about weekend events, or extended weekends? Or even weeklong events?

:D

If you don't sleep, it only counts as one day :)

Very true, but then we would have to adjust the ritual system so that it's pass/fail and then ditch the charts.

Unless we had color coded charts instead of numbered ones... but that just seems like an awful lot of effort to get rid of dice.

We had actually planned that as a mod once in Oregon waaaaaay back in '99, we were gonna have the players bust in on a group of monsters playing "Bosses and Cubicles" complete with character sheets for things like "lawyers" and "accountant". It was one of those things that seemed waaaay funny to do at stupid o'clock one late night planning session and then we forgot the box that had all the game materials in it, so we dropped it and never did get around to running it. I think it might have even been for a 'first weekend in april' event, I'm not sure now.

Pfffft, who would be geeky enough to put on costume and use foam props for their....roleplaying.....

nevermind.

There was a comic about this in Dragon magazine way back in the later 70s or early 80s.

Scott

2008-03-13-DexterityRoll.jpg

I can't resize it. Right-click and select View Image (or whatever you IE and Safari users do) to see the whole thing.

Back