Rule Book help: Anyone good with Pagemaker to PDF?

Eh. At the point where it is getting converted to a file to be sent to the printers I'd say that hardly qualifies as "early." I'll sign an NDA if you like.

Though if the program is needed it is called Nitro PDF Express. I forget how much it cost me, but I like it and it works well.

if your still having issues, I can put it into WinEdt, which is very good at moving images around and doing exactly what you tell it to (its used by people that want to put all kinds of strange math symbols in a paper that microsoft word can't comprehend or keeps trying auto correct it).

Really? I've never had the math problem with Word. Maybe those people don't know about Microsoft Equation. (Insert -> Object -> Microsoft Equation.)

Doesn't putting the word Microsoft in front of something automatically make it crappier? It has the same effect as "web-"

obcidian_bandit said:
Really? I've never had the math problem with Word. Maybe those people don't know about Microsoft Equation. (Insert -> Object -> Microsoft Equation.)

What type of math problems are you doing? I was doing a paper on determinate percolation =P

mine looked like (theta) of p = (math double bolded P) (sub p) Parenthesis, brackets, omega, epsilon (squeezed flatter), Capital Omega, colen, vertical line ....

I'm not fighting with microsoft word to get that in, because in the other program I can type what the symbols actually mean in math like /suchthat /Omega /in /subset

But back to the topic, it looks like the problem was figured out. :)

If you have Adobe Professional you can merge multiple pdfs into one document. You can even convert a document from Word or whatever text editor you have to pdf.

I am sure you can get someone here to volunteer to do that for you (including me :D ) if you need.

Back