Rumors around Tin Town

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
“Did you hear Ruby ran off again? I heard she told a Biata at Horizon she was an adventurer and then got taken by the wind to Boemae.”
“That’s more believable than she walked over the mountains…”

“So Oric thinks he’s found the lost Dwarven Keep.”
“What is this, his 17th dig site?”
“12th, but I see your point.”

“Oric, Conag and Farkus Tremble-Stone of the Sinclair Mining Company are looking to hire some folks to enter the caves and clear out whatever they find.”
“If I sign up, can I clear it out of ALL its riches and valuables?”
“I don’t think it works that way Bill.”

“A molekin was digging through my garden the other day; it was so odd I wasn’t even mad at him.”

“Did you hear that Conag blew his beard off in a mining accident? He just can’t catch a break can he.”

“There was a Buellette digging around my farm the other day. Cost me a day's worth of work before it decided to leave!”
“Why didn’t you try and scare it off, they aren’t that big.”
“Better to let it leave then make it get its mother.”
“Wait that was a baby....”

“Do not feed the ants!”

“This gross looking blind goblin thing came right up to me the other day and tried to barter with me like a merchant!”
“I take it he wasn’t interested in battle magic scrolls then?”

“So light spells are supposed to be useful around these parts?”
“Well it can get dark in those caves.”

“Squire Fiona is Jimmy Three Face?”
“Wait, wouldn’t it be Jaime Three Face then?”
“….No.”

“I heard the strangest story about some bandits that mask their movements with the croaking of frogs.”

Apparently everyone hates Craig.

I always see Farkus Tremble-Stone around with his brothers, but what does he actually do?

“No Martha, I have not been at the dwarven ale again! I saw rocks walking around. They were popping out of the ground like daisies and... Martha?! Where are you going?”

“The local wildlife in the mountains has gotten kind of aggressive recently.”
“Oh yeah! I almost got eaten by a mountain lion the other day!”
“I know. I was there. It was terrifying.”

I found some strange rock with runes on it so I took it to the STC site and they showed me how to crack it open. I couldn’t believe there was a ring inside! Would of been my lucky day if my fiance didn’t break up with me days ago…

Back