Rumors Heard Around Westhaven April 322

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Look up in the sky, it’s a bird, it’s an airship, no wait…it’s an island?

The Olothen’s have begun their attack on my field! They sent their Olothen Sky Karp to prevent me from plowing! Go on get, I say!

A recent boat filled with weapons to aid in the fight against the Great Leader ended up crashing. I tried to steal some for myself, but I ran into complications from the local wildlife.

I heard the Ternians really don’t like Emperor Ternius. Perhaps it’s time for a new Emperor?

I saw a bunch of Elves leave for the First Forest on Anret. They had wonderful ships.

I saw Viktor Hook the other day!
Really? The adventurers killed him permanently last year.
I saw him. I know because he was wearing that maroon velvet coat. Just because he’s a Sarr now won’t fool me!

Commander Grimes has been handing out WANTED posters for trouble the duchy has been seeing. I’m sure he won’t have any issue when the adventurers arrive. Though I wish I could have claimed a reward for myself.

I heard Vanya is the Farmhouse Murderer!
There hasn’t been a killing by the Farmhouse Murderer in years, it certainly isn’t Vanya…but maybe that Garwon fella…

I heard The Company won’t be cooking for adventurers anymore.
You’re saying their entire force will be out protecting us now? They protected our bellies, now our lives. Good deal!

You heard Donald just vanished in a pool of lights and didn’t return until the next morning?
Yeah I did, it’s called the Fae.

There sure are a lot of people resurrecting at the Earth Guild of Wayside. I heard they called in anyone to perform resurrections.

They’re beautiful aren’t they?
What?
The stars. We never just look at them anymore. I wish I knew what all the constellations in the night sky were.

You hear those two talking about the Farmhouse Murderer? Those old folks won’t let things go.The Farmhouse Murderer is gone, get over it!

I’m glad Sir Corbel was Knighted. He was always so kind helping out during the Winter months.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen goblins, but I certainly didn’t expect a coordinated squad of them.

When The Great Leader is defeated, does that mean Prademar will finally be at peace?

An obliteration isn’t good enough for the Good Doctor!
You bought his hair growth for years…

Last edited:
Back