Rumors, Stories, and Gossip: October 2016

Cory Walker

Scholar
Rumors, Stories, and Gossip: October 2016

The Syndicate nearly defeated the adventurers in their own home! Using golems made of flesh and with shards of Arden jammed in their chests! Though rumor has it that a goblin helped their leader escape and the White Wyverns are hunting and killing goblins too now.

Something weird has happened at the Earth Circle. It looks dim and no one seems to be able to resurrect there. Plus it seems very hazy inside the circle. I better go tell the folks at Silver Destiny about this, I hear they are in charge of those resurrection circles and tell them it is broke.

The spirit mage known as Genesis has completed the vessel to imprison Despair. What you do with a spirit that is trapped in a vessel, is that something you place on your fireplace?

This Mists seems especially nasty lately, it has grown rather thick and dark; with no one traveling it coming out rather right.

Rather exciting reports of a big archaeology dig-site uncovering the skeleton of a large bird, some are saying it might be the last phoenix.

There are still reports of Selunari and human ghosts wandering about. At least they aren't crying “Maxwell” anymore, but they are still crying and weeping. Even one report saying one ghost screamed and killed someone, that the life just drained out him. Weird.

The dwarves are building a wall here. This place is starting to look a lot more official, but everyone I ask seems to have a different name for this place.

Seems to be several kin and humans along the road asking about a kid in a ivory mask. Quite odd, I wonder if they are looking for a lost child?

(OOG: These are treated as rumors, stories, or in general things you have heard at Tavern.)
(OOG: Please join us at our October 7th through 9th. Pre-register at http://traversecitylarp.com/ )

Back