Saturday morning race?

Would you be interested in a Saturday morning race with a prize of gold?!

• Absolutely! That sounds like so much fun!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I'll get up for a few gold, but that's the only reason.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I mean, if its like, 5 gold or more, then I'll be there.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Running before 10 am!? No way!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Nikorisu

Artisan
hey guys! I'm trying to set something up and I want to know how much interest there would be for a Saturday morning race with a prize of a few gold (3? 4? 5? really depends on how many people attend). SO, if you want me to Actually set this up, please vote!

Is this only for June or in general? If June I won't vote as we'll be missing that game, but if for other weekends I'll throw in my 2 cents.

This is for the June event in particular, but if people are interested, I’d like to make it an every event thing.

Hi Nick! I saw a note you made in passing on Slack that you're looking for Plot support for this race for NPCs to play critters that may be involved in the race; we were previously unaware of that interest. Our full-time NPCs work tirelessly throughout the weekend events around the clock, so I'm reluctant to drum up some racers from among that populace. If you can recruit fellow PCs to crossover for a short time to play those creatures, that would be ideal. Otherwise, we're happy to ask for volunteers backstage since we do have a few runners who might be interested. The best balance for the game populace overall is if this event is generated entirely out of the PC base, however.

Thanks for suggesting it!

Trace Moriarty
Team Daedalus
2018 Acarthia Plot Team

Reactions: Kix
Back