SCARIEST VILLAINS

Okay so I was just wondering...who is the scariest bad guy ever?? I am talking from NERO, from movies, books, cartoons, etc. The scariest thing you would NOT want to have to face off with.

for me.....

the big smile guy from Return of the King who comes out claiming frodo is goners and then the king cuts his head off (not sure if that's what happens in the book i'm talking in the movie) I think he's known as Sauron's voice?

and

the guy with no face in Jacob's Ladder who's head keeps snapping back and forth in the not real future scenes - though not a villain he was just darn tootin' scary!

He's the "Mouth of Sauron".
In the book, he's a Black Numenorean - he's certainly not written up as creepy as he is in the movie. (The people in Gondor are decended from the Numenoreans...as is Aragorn, who is technically from Arnor, the Kingdom in the north.)

so he should have looked more like aragon than the scariest guy ever in the world?????? jeepers that guy...and those weird snapping movements of his head....totally creepy

Hmmmm,

Most villans i've faced at Alliance i've had various scary encounters with, but actually when I sat down and thought hard about it my answer as far as Alliance went surprised me. Fever Grey, Avaelik, and Skylar can all be big scary bad guys, but I think the worst of the lot for me was Mourgrymm.

Now, those that know the character will realize a lot of this is tied into personal Keely issues, but anybody that was at the event where he first showed up and Obliterated Dan's Lineweavers character, I think he name was Heath, will understand where i'm coming from. Mourgrymm was an elven Dragon mage Kinoridhil (and I know I more than likely just butchered the spelling). He was an immensly powerful being who would do whatever it took to achieve his goals, including murdering an innocent man without a care. I was actually scared of the guy whenever he showed up not just because there was a high probability he'd obliterate me if he dug up anything interesting about my past, but really because it looked like he was well on his way to achieving his goal of elven domination and I just felt totally helpless next to the guy because there was no arguing it with him, he really thought what he was doing was best. I got the same uneasy trapped bunny feeling when talking with DuMorinin and Mithrauko as well. And to be honest, they were really nice genial guys to talk to.. if you didn't know they were also genocidal maniacs. I guess maybe in the end my fear of Mourgrymm was that he was the figurehead of an entire nation that was ready to commit genocide and take over the continent, and to me, the idea of that nation was really scary.

~Stacey

ewww....i never sawn an obliteration but....just the name mourgrymm is sorta scary sounding....i'm looking forward to villains and stuff and finding stuff out...i'll never forget the look on keely's face when fevergrey reared his pink bunny foo foo face at the feast and then keely looked at thrace and thrace looked just as concerned and for HALF a moment i was really caught up in the game!! that's never happend to me but the looks of terror/worry/agony on thrace and keely's face totally hooked me!! i wanted to be afraid of fevergrey ya know?? so wild!!! well played and now i'm looking forward to more villains to obliterate! heheheheheh

p.s. how did you get that cartoon picture of yourself in the lower corner??? too cute!

Just a note, sadly it's usually the villans Obliterating US not the other way around :cry:

Also, I got the little cartoon person by clicking on someone elses cartoon person. It will bring you to a website where you can create your own :)

There are so many really scaries from LARP that I can't even seem to pick a top five! But Skylar and Avalik and Mourgrym are definitely the top three... I think...

but as far as film: Mr. Frost played by Jeff Goldblum (I know. but that tall guy really CAN act.) in the 1990 movie.
hands down. scared me more than any other movie bad guy.

as far as books: I'm a wimp. The nazgul in the Fellowship, and Christine each scared me so much I couldn't keep reading. I had to finish both of those books months (or years) later.

And Fevergrey scares me poop-free, almost as much as the idea of personal plot for Thrace, or going on a mod. But not quite.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS CARTOON THRACE!!! complete with fairy kisses on cheek and waiting on tables!!! oh my goodness i love this little cartoon thingy!!! let's see...scary villain type thingy hmmmmm.....

I gotta say that another scary villain is the dog with a human face and when it barks its a banjo playing....from when the bum's pod got squished and his dog's pod was next to his so they merged....that was disturbing...

Back