School of the Mandrake

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
The School of the Mandrake has elected to host a grand tournament over the next year. As such, we are recruiting for any who wish to learn the ways of the blade. We will be hosting sessions in both the Ruby Forest and on the grounds of Praedemar University. Any deemed worthy will be accepted into the school. Please seek us out to improve your skills and to learn the way of the Mandrake.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Renshi Nachtfeuer,

Would you please tell a little bit more about the philosophy surrounding the School of the Mandrake? I have watched your masters at work around the University, but I have not had the time to listen closely to the explanation of form or ethos. The technique is intriguing and I would like to know more.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Dramthin and those who are interested,

Our school believes in developing tools to meet with the challenges ahead. It is not about developing a stronger arm but a more dexterous one. And hopefully a wit to match. We believe that any challenge can be bested if the proper method is applied, as such we focus on learning and developing new techniques that will give an edge in battle. Our primary focus is in three part: observe, engage, follow through. Allowing this pattern to break in order to trick an opponent. If you or anyone else has further questions please reach out to me.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtefeuer

Back