Scroll Making Services

Ryan S

Scholar
Hello fellow adventurers,

In my time since mastering the art of scroll making, I have spent most of my time devoted to supplying Erick, the Wizard of Scrolls, with the scrolls he needed to keep his book full and his heart happy. Finally we have reached a point where his book overflows, and now my shop awaits new orders.

I'm selling my first batch of scrolls for their standard market value, which I will include below. Any batches purchased beyond the first will be sold at cost (the cost of an average scroll maker so that I can still make a few coppers worth of coin). I have a personal workshop for production that I will have access to before we leave to attack the Architect.

If you are interested in buying from me, please make sure to send me your order within this next week so that I have time to get all of them prepared.

Cost of scrolls is as follows:

Disarm, Light, & Stone Bolt scrolls - 1 silver
Lightning Bolt, magic Armor, Pin, Repel, & Shield scrolls - 2 silver
Bind, Ice Bolt, Lesser Investment, Shatter, & Wall of Force scrolls - 3 silver
Awaken, Flame Bolt, & Shun scrolls - 4 silver
Release, Spell Shield, Stone Storm, & Web scrolls - 5 silver
Elemental Shield, Lightning Storm, & Sleep scrolls - 6 silver
Destroy & Ice Storm scrolls - 7 silver
Dispel, Dragon's Breath, Reflect Magic, & Wizard Lock scrolls - 8 silver

A second batch will cost the same. Should a third batch be desired it will cost the buyer one-and-a-half times the costs listed (fourth and fifth continuing to grow by this increment). With use of my shop I can create up to 40 Disarm scrolls, or 5 Dispel scrolls, and any other combination that equals 40 silver worth of scrolls.

Thanks,
Roderick

[OOG: If I messed any of this information up, please let me know. Prereg has to be in before the 18th, so make sure you let me know ASAP if you're interested.]

Back