Searching for Arrows

Greetings travelers,

I am Muirgheal, leader of the Kerns of the Gallowglass Company, daughter of Muirrigan Clan Feornaof the Isle of Siofra. I come here to seek aid. Recently my companions and I have been in battle and have much depleted our stores of arrows. We will be among you travelers at the darker frosts and were looking to purchase quiverfulls if possible. We have not much money, but we aim to get more and are true to our bonds. Would there be someone here to aid us?

Company Leader Murigheal,

I will supply your company with arrows. Seek me out when the gathering proper begins.

-Thud

Much appreciated, Freeman Thud.

Have you and yours secured lodgings in advance?

Murigheal,

I have not heard from you in nigh on three quarters of a century. I am glad to hear you are well, if in need of supplies. Rest assured that if Thud cannot help you, that I will.

-Durnic Daeron

Have you and yours secured lodgings in advance?

Freeman Larenthin, I was told by previous travelers that there is a public house I may use. I travel with four - two of my own party that have decided to come, and one we found in the mists.

Murigheal,

I have not heard from you in nigh on three quarters of a century. I am glad to hear you are well, if in need of supplies. Rest assured that if Thud cannot help you, that I will.

-Durnic Daeron

Durnic! Wood Warder and Master of the Yard! Am I right in hoping to see your face when I enter this town? I have Corynn with me - you'll remember him. I crave the coming journey all the more for your company at hearing your echoes. Perhaps you will still suffer me some lessons.

Your voice brings me great comfort and we will have much to speak of.

Freeman Larenthin, I was told by previous travelers that there is a public house I may use. I travel with four - two of my own party that have decided to come, and one we found in the mists.

*chuckles a bit* Please, call me Kel. We aren't intimate enough for last names yet. I ask as I have space in the cabin I stay at, I do not stay within a ward unless everyone is comfortable with it, and it has the added benefit of having a Blissful Rest upon the structure. Would you and yours be interested in something a bit closer to town than the public house?

*chuckles a bit* Please, call me Kel. We aren't intimate enough for last names yet. I ask as I have space in the cabin I stay at, I do not stay within a ward unless everyone is comfortable with it, and it has the added benefit of having a Blissful Rest upon the structure. Would you and yours be interested in something a bit closer to town than the public house?

If you have room for four, we would greatly appreciate it. So long as you do not mind wards within wards. We prefer to keep some businesses of ours protected and have been stabbed in our sleep once or twice. Not to impugn your honor, Freeman Kel, but just as an explanation for our own paranoia. However, we will have plenty of wine to share in repayment of your kindness and hospitality.

*grins* I can count on one hand the number of people who have truly impugned my honor Company Leader Murigheal, you so far are not on that list. With that said, *ticks things off on his fingers* Sashenka is staying with Hava, Dee hasn't stayed in the cabin in about a year, Shin doesn't mind wards, Leonin doesn't mind wards really as long as he doesn't have to ask for permission to get to his bunk.... There are four bunks available... Sounds like a plan!

*grins* I can count on one hand the number of people who have truly impugned my honor Company Leader Murigheal, you so far are not on that list. With that said, *ticks things off on his fingers* Sashenka is staying with Hava, Dee hasn't stayed in the cabin in about a year, Shin doesn't mind wards, Leonin doesn't mind wards really as long as he doesn't have to ask for permission to get to his bunk.... There are four bunks available... Sounds like a plan!

Good spirits, then. I will do all I can to be a good guest in your home. It will be myself, Corynn, Mathghamhain from my party. Vellis, a stone elf, is also travelling with us. Your hospitality will be appreciated by my band. I hope to meet you well and happy on the thicker frost days of the next new moon.

Greetings,

If you need arrows with a bit more kick, I may have some left in inventory. Seek me out to inquire.

-Ambassador Alcandar Northwind

Back