Searching for Formal Scrolls

Alavatar

Baron
I, Alavatar Peece, am looking for the following formal scrolls:

Expanded Enchant
Spell Store
Cloak
Bane
Permanent Duration (only from Andar/Tarndale)
Proscribe
Seek the Whole

I am willing to trade for scrolls usable both in Andar/Tarndale as well as the Golden Horn/Taneryn (with the exception of the Permanent Duration which must be from Andar/Tarndale). I require that the scrolls be able to create magics that are not hindered by the mists.

Please send me a private missive if you are willing to sell/trade. I am sure we can come to a mutual agreement.

I am still looking for the Ritual scrolls listed above. I am willing to trade components, coin, drink, and/or Ritual Casting services to obtain them.

Please send me a message if you are willing to part with a scroll that is on my list.

Thank you,
Alavatar Peece

My list of desired scrolls has been updated. Please send me a message if you have any you are willing to part with to negotiate.

I am particularly interested in a Permanent Duration scroll for Tarndale / Andar and Boost Duration scroll for the Golden Horn / Taneryn. I will pay handsomely for those in gold or reagents.

The list of scrolls I am searching for has been updated.

I require only 3 scrolls beyond the Permanent Duration. Preferably Cloaks, but Banes, Expanded Enchantments, and Spell Stores can fill the void.

Please contact me if you have any you are willing to part with.

Regards,
Alavatar Peece

Alavatar said:
The list of scrolls I am searching for has been updated.

I require only 3 scrolls beyond the Permanent Duration. Preferably Cloaks, but Banes, Expanded Enchantments, and Spell Stores can fill the void.

Please contact me if you have any you are willing to part with.

Regards,
Alavatar Peece
This is still true.

Regards,
Alavatar Peece

Back