Searching to cast a Legendary ritual

Alavatar

Baron
Greetings Fortannis!

I am looking for a challenging ritual or set of rituals to cast of nigh legendary proportions. Does anyone have need of a ritual or set of rituals to cast that would meet that? I am willing to travel and, depending on the ritual as well as the need (such as "save the kingdom"), may waive my fees.

I have recently completed my studies in Ritual Casting for Celestial magic. As such, I am now capable of performing a Casting Insight ritual manipulation on nearly any Celestial ritual (with the exception of Summon Panthergaunt and Summon Creature of the Mists). For those of you unaware of what Casting Insight is: normally, a ritual caster can achieve a maximum success chance of 90%, but with a Casting Insight ritual manipulation the success chance climbs to 99%. Performing this ritual manipulation is considered to be the pinnacle of ritual magic and indicative of what else the caster may accomplish.

This means I can perform the following ritual feats:
  • Cast a Vengeance with a retributive strike exceeding the equivalent of 20 combined Dragon's Breaths with approximately 40+ charges
  • True Empower a Summon Foundation Elemental Overlord
  • Perform Casting Insight and True Empowerment on a 20 ritual Permanent Duration
  • Use True Conservation on a whole 20 ritual batch
  • Cast a Spell Store 15 with Casting Insight and True Empowerment
  • And much more
Some of you may have already seen examples of my work if Zehnyu is still carrying the item Sir Daylynn asked me to cast, or the wand Lord Polare asked me to work on.

Please reply here or send me a private message if you wish to inquire about my services.

Regards,
Alavatar Peece

P.S. I will not cast the Summon Panthergaunt ritual nor any of it's lower difficulty versions, so please do not ask.

(OOG: I will have 82 Celestial Formal by the beginning of September 2014)

Red Wizard Alavatar,

It has been a year since I last saw you cast a ritual, but I would wish to see another for sure in my lifetime. Perhaps our paths will cross again, and if so I look forward to it.

I feel while not as experienced in Ritual casting, perhaps you can give me insight into True Empowering an Expanded Enchantment; I have only done so with an Enchant, and I'm not sure how to exactly work the magic. Maybe I'll figure it out until we meet again, and if so, I'm sure you can enlighten me on various other ritual tricks.

Asher Oakheart

Back