Secrets from Inside the Waystones

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey there people!

Now dat my Waystone is (mostly) stable I’m ready to officially announce my plan of monumental good! We're gonna seal away the entire Plane of Void! Only a few secret ingredients are left. Thats what we needed the Waystones for ya see. They can hold a lot of old secrets inside.

I dug around inside da Waystones but da information is… weird. I managed ta turn it into something you can read but it's still pretty jumbled.

ԱԽՅԵՃԹԿԷ ՅԸԵ ՄԸԱՁԵ ՀԶ ՅԸԵ ՁԽԱԿԵՄ ԹՄ ԿՀՅ ՄՀՅԾԵՅԸԹԿԷ ՅՀ ԲԵ ԴՀԿԵ ԽԹԷԸՅԽՊ. Ա ՄԹԿԷԽԵ ԶՀՃԾԱԽԹՄՅ ԱԽՀԿԵ ԳԱԿ ԿՀՅ ԴՀ ՅԸԹՄ. ԹԶ ՊՀՆ ԹԿՅԵԿԴ ՅՀ ԴՀ ՄՀ, ՊՀՆ ՈԹԽԽ ԿԵԵԴ ՅՀ ԲԵ ՀԿ ՅԸԵ ՁԽԱԿԵ ՊՀՆ ՈԹՄԸ ՅՀ ԱԽՅԵՃ. ԹՅ ԹՄ ԴՀՆԲՅԶՆԽ ՅԸԱՅ ՅԸԹՄ ՈԹԽԽ ԲԵ Ա ՄԱԶԵ ՁՃՀԳԵՄՄ. ՅԸԵ ՃԹՅՆԱԽ ՈԹԽԽ ԲԵ ՂՆԹՅԵ ԴԹԶԶԵՃԵԿՅ ԶՃՀԾ ԾՀՄՅ ՀՅԸԵՃՄ. ՅԸԵ ՃԹՅՆԱԽ ԱlՄՀ ՃԵՂՆԹՃԵՄ ՅՈՀ ԱԴԴԹՅԹՀԿԱԽ ԹԿԷՃԵԴԹԵԿՅՄ.

ՅՈՀ ԳԱՅԱlՊՄՅՄ ԱՃԵ ՃԵՂՆԹՃԵԴ ՅՀ ԱԽՅԵՃ ՅԸԵ ՄԸԱՁԵ ՀԶ ՅԸԵ ՁԽԱԿԵՄ. Ա ՁԵՃԶԵԳՅ ԾԱՁ ՀԶ ՅԸԵ ՁԽԱԿԵՄ ԱԿԴ ՅԸԵ ՁԵՃԾԹՄՄԹՀԿ ԶՃՀԾ ՅԸԵ ԱԽՅԵՃԵԴ ՁԽԱԿԵ.

I know for sure that the symbol Ղ is Q, Ո is W, and Պ is Y. I’m also pretty sure the sequence ՁԽԱԿԵ is the word Plane. Whatever the rest says, it's da last thing we need to seal away the Plane of Void. Can ya give me a hand figuring this out?

-Varbog Prison-Storm, Solar of Ways

Solar,

I believe this may be the answer:

ALTERING THE SHAPE OF THE PLANES IS NOT SOTMETHING TO BE DONE LIGHTLY. A SINGLE FORMALIST ALONE CAN NOT DO THIS. IF YOU INTEND TO DO SO, YOU WILL NEED TO BE ON THE PLANE YOU WISH TO ALTER. IT IS DOUBTFUL THAT THIS WILL BE A SAFE PROCESS. THE RITUAL WILL BE QUITE DIFFERENT FROM MOST OTHERS. THE RITUAL ALSO REQUIRES TWO ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS.

TWO CATALYSTS ARE REQUIRED TO ALTER THE SHAPE OF THE PLANES. A PERFECT MAP OF THE PLANES AND THE PERMISSION FROM THE ALTERED PLANE.

Matron FallingStar
Jovian Journeymen of the Celestial Guild

Well done! Now we can proceed as planned.

... Hrm acquiring The Permission from the Altered Plane might be tricky. I'll need to research that.

-Varbog Prison-Storm, Solar of Ways

Solar Prison-Storm, after reviewing Solar Ameratus Asura's previous work, I have a question. The Plane of Void is one of the six planes that come together to contain our mist sphere. Do you have an idea as to what will happen if and when we "seal it away" in it's entirety? I have attached one of our close to perfect maps for reference.

Humbly,
-Apprentice DeSylvia

Attachments

• The_Planes.jpg
    The_Planes.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 31
A good question apprentice! My initial drafts involved the majority destruction of the plane but after conferring with Solar Clawsome she advised that would lead to some pretty big problems. Relying on her expertise in the matter, we came to the current plan of containment. The structure of the planes will remain largely unaltered save the inability for Void energy to independently exit its plane of origin. It is also helpful that Void is neither a Foundation nor Magisterium plane. Rest assured planar instability will be kept to a minimum.

-Solar Varbog Prison-Storm

Et all;

What would be the purpose or goal of such a restriction and how is it measured as a monumental good and measured against what?

I have concerns with the idea of containing/restricting energy so that it may not freely flow. This would be akin to building a damn with no release. It will eventually & ultimately lead to problems.

Void is a needed energy for the confluence of Death to remain balanced, as one example. Death, like the other intersecting locations that connect with Void - exist because of that confluence/clash of free flowing energy among the cosmos & planes. Restricting and confining that energy could have consequences on the planes Void boarders as well as the points which it intersects.

I could understand locking various planes so they could not be traveled too, traffic'd with, or extra-planer-creatures be summoned out of. There are even other Lands of Fortanis in which engaging in such activities without approval are illegal. However a complete prevention of the free flow of energy, while may not inhibit the structural integrity of the Planer walls - will impact other Planes and Intersections which are formed by the free flowing of energy.

I (and a few others from wayside) have been part of a war against planer creatures in which the adventuring community of Dragon Reach were forced to collect fragments of and rebuild a planer wall. While a different situation and different circumstances - such a containment is a barrier for the energy or a jail for its inhabitants. Eventuallly they will wish to break free, or others break in... it would be a hope (not a plan - but a hope) that such things only effect this mystical barrier and not something more dire, such as the planer wall.

-
SHEN

All,

I view this as an energy flow and cleansing issue.

The Cosmos much like the bodies of living beings has its own energy field. That energy field (auras and chakras) exist within a natural energy system. We as living beings act as both receiver and transmitter to the cosmic energy. The Universal Energy also known as Mana, Chi or Qi flows though us and our bodies just as it flows through the planes, as the chakras of the Cosmos itself.

In addition to the aura, our energy body contains some active energy centers known as chakras, and a range of energy channels flowing through the body called meridians and nadis. Perhaps the easiest way of understanding this is to think of the energy body in similar terms to your physical body. The aura is the energy equivalent of your whole physical body, the chakras correspond to your brain and major organs, and the meridians and nadis are like your veins and arteries, but instead of blood, they carry energy—Qi—all over the body.

Earth scholars use Qi in healing to boost the body’s natural healing abilities to work faster and with targeted efficiency. Qi also acts holistically, affecting all the energies which comprise the human body, or animals, or anything else in the natural world. Celestial scholars who channel the Foundational planes to cast stone, lighting, flame and ice interact with the chakras of the cosmos differently.

On a base level everything that exists in the universe is energy, vibrating and oscillating at different rates, and that physical matter and energy are just two forms of the same thing. Some of these energetic vibrations are very familiar to us, such as sound, or light. These are all part of the electromagnetic spectrum, and from a scientific perspective the only difference between these various forms of energy is that each oscillates at a different frequency or rate of vibration. The human body, and the energy field which surrounds and interpenetrates it, is also made up of electromagnetic energy, and every person has a unique vibrational energy signature, or frequency.

The aura of living beings, undead and extra-planar beings exists using a similar but, different grid and I won’t discuss that here as it holds no relevance to the current topic at hand.

The high energy nodes, or chakras act a waterfall were the energy flows from one to the next. These same nodes are mirrored in our bodies as they are within the Cosmos. Whereas we have the root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras. The Cosmos has the Foundational and Elemental planes. Order, Chaos, Life, Death, Stone, Lighting, Flame, Ice and then the prime material plane or Fortannis; for our purposes acts as the ninth chakra or energy gate within the bodily system of the Cosmos.

When planes spill out into our plane there is a disruption within the whole. Similar to when we have an energy blockage and it affects our health.

Celestial mages can reach outside of Fortannis and into a different plane to channel that foundational / elemental plane. And tap into the well of those prime elements. Therefore, you do not see many mages moving away from that font of energy (chakra) of say; flame to magma. As a chakra the pooling of energy is easier to grasp. The ability to sync your body with the vibration of flame is much easier than magma. You do not need to reach deeper into the energy flow of the Cosmos to do so.

Furthermore, outside of the main seven chakras there are additional ones. Fortannis’ Head, Spirit Star, Pineal, Cerebellum, Thymus, Conscious Heart, Core, and Earth chakaras. You can think of these as where the energy from different rivers join as it flows to the main chakras. They are just as important but, since they are further upstream and deeper, you must venture further to reach them. They are synonymous to the Graveyard, Ether Gate, Time, Void, Pleasure and Eternal Prison. Because, they exist so far away from where we are. Trying to grasp at them directly brings forth a wound. And if the wound is not treated by closing the gate catastrophe is wrought within our plane. For this reason channeling Void or Time It is akin to tearing a hole in the flesh.

As Shen stated: Void is a needed energy for the confluence of Death to remain balanced, as one example. Death, like the other intersecting locations that connect with Void - exist because of that confluence/clash of free-flowing energy among the cosmos & planes. Restricting and confining that energy could have consequences on the planes Void boarders as well as the points which it intersects.

Restricting energy within our bodies or the Cosmos can be very dangerous.

As much as I loathe the plane of Void for destroying my home and ripping me away from Tyrra I understand it’s place. I would instead suggest placing barriers or nets that would prevent the direct channeling of it’s energy from our prime material plane. This would allow the Qi to flow directly and as intended but, prevent it from leaking forth here. And I am confident that this net could be attended to the specific vibration level of Void without affecting Time or the Graveyard. Because, Void is so unique crafting the net or weave to stop just that vibration might be changeling but, I think possible. Such a barrier would be ideally created within the next year or two.

With the Age of Aquarius the world is changing to what it will be within the next cycle of the Great Wheel. By building it now, we set the foundation for the Age and thus securing the future from Void’s direct influence.

Matron FallingStar

P.S. I understand that perfect balance will not be achieved in all but the most unusual circumstances due to the constant warring between opposed planes.

Last edited:
Back