Seeking a Blacksmith and Formalist

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
During the coming gathering I am seeking a formalist to cast a Cosmetic Item Transformation and a blacksmith capable of silvering a blade. If possible I would like the altering of my polearm on the first day of the gathering and as early as possible. I do, unsurprisingly, have a strong preference for Earth formal magic to be used on my weapon. However, as the effects will not linger long I am open to assistance from Celestial casters as well.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to send me a more direct message (on forums or fb) if you are able to assist.

-Squire Kevar Byrne

Hello Squire Kevar Byrne,

I can hit the silver and fold it into steel.

- Claude

During the coming gathering I am seeking a formalist to cast a Cosmetic Item Transformation and a blacksmith capable of silvering a blade. If possible I would like the altering of my polearm on the first day of the gathering and as early as possible. I do, unsurprisingly, have a strong preference for Earth formal magic to be used on my weapon. However, as the effects will not linger long I am open to assistance from Celestial casters as well.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to send me a more direct message (on forums or fb) if you are able to assist.

-Squire Kevar Byrne

This feels like a threat.

Thank you Claude. It is greatly appreciated.

Sir Tantarus, I am honored you feel threatened.

[OOG: I apologize, due to real world things, I will not be able to play Claude.]

Found everything I need - thank you all for assisting!

Back