Seeking a Celestial book

Draven

Count
Greetings, friends!

I am in the market, as some apparently say, for a Celestial spell book, preferably a full one. I'm planning on undergoing a Spirit Forge so that I can serve as the Legion's primary sky shaman. While I can likely borrow a book if necessary, I'd rather not have to, if it can be avoided.

I have a full Earth book to trade, if necessary, but it was a gift and holds sentimental value, so I would prefer to trade coin if possible. Please contact me with offers. Also, if you have a mostly-full book, I may still be interested, but let me know what is missing. Thank you.

-Zeth, raccoon-kin Legion earth shaman

Zeth,
I have a mostly full celestial book that I would trade to you for coin or goods. You are welcome to come view it.
-Sir Iftikhaar Vorgik

-Sir Iftikhaar

While the need for a book has been fulfilled, I may still be interested in purchasing yours to increase the Legion's supply, should future recruits have need of one. The next time we meet, I would be happy to view it, and discuss purchase.

Thank you!

--Zeth

Sir Iftikhaar,

If Zeth is not interested in the book, I may well be. Perhaps we can arrange a time to speak this weekend, when I return to the Golden Horn?

Prashka

Friend Prashka --

If you are interested in the book, I'd be happy to allow you the first opportunity to obtain it. It is not as though we would not share such an item, were either of us in need of the others' resources, and at this point, I'm simply seeking redundancy.

My brothers and I would even be willing to help you pay for it, in case your family finds themselves short of coin. Simply let me know.

--Zeth

Back