Seeking a few mist locked scrolls/celestial formalist

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your hospitality. While not exactly the comforts of Enerret, I very much enjoyed my recent time in the Maelstrom and was happy to aid you in the ongoing war against the elementals. It seemed as such much progress had been made with many of your goals this past gather. I hope to soon make it back to your lands and aid as much as often as I can.

With all my travels between the mists to your realms, I am strongly considering looking to build a magical item within your realms to make it so that I do not need bring quite as many resources each time I travel. The item that I wanted created would be mist locked to Enerret and Maelstrom.

The scrolls I am looking for are:
Arcane Armor
Cloak
Preserve Duration
Greater Wand (lesser importance)
Enhance Wand (lesser importance)

I am also looking for a formalist that may be able to cast it for me.

If anyone has a lead on any of these items, I'd appreciate any information. I may be able to obtain them myself but I thought I'd ask here first.

By my hand,
Kendrick Eisenhal of Acarthia

I believe I may have the scrolls located, but I am still seeking out a celestial formalist capable of casting the rituals.

By my hand,
Kendrick Eisenhal of Acarthia

While the Celestial Guild of Enerret is still recovering from tragedy, I Paolo Giametti, pledge to perform this service for a nominal fee. We are eager for your return Squire Kendrick.

Goodman Paolo,

Thank you very much for your offer, I very much appreciate the offer and would be happy to compensate you for your troubles. I hope that I will be able to return to Enerret soon and if needed, more than happy to assist in helping the Celestial Guild to recover. I will be in touch before the next gather.

By my hand,
Kendrick Eisenhal

Back