Seeking a patient teacher

Greetings,

I am in need of a very patient teacher or teachers to help me develop my skills in the skills of earth magic. I am familiar with the first circle but have not yet fully mastered it and seeking to develop my abilities, slowly, to be able to better comprehend magic. As many of you know, I am an accomplished celestial sholar already so the natural paths of my mind have been carved by magic touched by the stars so I suspect that any learning or development in this field will be through a patient and academic approach that is beyond the average teacher. I am not interested in learning earth magics because it will improve my effectivness or make me a better fighter so a quick lesson followed by "you'll figure it out" is not at all what I am looking for. I'd rather find a better understanding of magic in aid of continued development in my skills overall.

I am willing to compensate the right teacher as they see fit.

I also, would like someone to teach me the basics of creating celestial battle magic scrolls if anyone is interested in sharing, In return I can teach celestial magic, sword wizardry, nature related celestial formal magics, High Formal, basic chronomantic defense, Intermediate Golemancy, Tracking, or History.

Humbly,

Jehan

Jehan,

In a couple weeks, there will be a market day. I would love to sit down with you and discuss with you anything you'd like regarding earth magic, if you're interested.

Journeyman Eric Marsters
Earth Guild of Wayside

Jehan,

It will be nice to see you again should I be at the next market day. I have been a bit under the weather, ever since I was a fox I have not been doing well with too much heat, as well as, been busy helping the Earth Guild and starting a school at the Keep. Since I will likely not be too active at the market day due to the heat, should I be there, I will be happy to help you to the best of my abilities regarding Earth magic. :D

With hope,
Pandora

Pandora and Eric,

I thank you both for your offers I think it will help me to learn from such an accomplished healer who understands the philosophy of healing magics so well such as yourself Pandora and from someone who understands a bit more about my own background in Magic.

Both of your offers are most appreciated I will take you up on it. Please contact me regarding what you feel is fair compensation.

Jehan

Back