Seeking a temporary home

chantellw

Artisan
Mortikai, our son Talo and myself will be visiting Landfall during this upcoming gathering, and find ourselves in need of a warm dry place to rest our heads if possible. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

*grunts*

I can't speak for the Gypsies I stay with, cuz I'm not a Gypsy. I'll be thrown into a Chaos Portal before I see you without a place to sleep though. If I have to knock some heads together to get you a warm dry place to sleep, I'll knock heads together. Granted most of the heads I'd want to knock could knock mine through a wall, but still...

What about it Vishkin? Alcander? Ashok?

I suspect that there will be space in the company cabin, but cannot say for certain at this time. To my knowledge, only 4 beds are currently spoken for in our house. I will speak with Commander Black about this. I should note that under the norms of many cultures, the company cabin would not usually be considered a suitable place for children. Reasonable accommodations can probably be made in this matter, but that decision rests properly with Commander Black.

-Ashok

Well, honestly can we call Landfall a proper place for kids? *laughs* But they're here, and unless you know of another bunk-house we're all gonna have to get cozy-like.

Wait.

Is there another bunk-house available in the area?

MaxIrons said:
What about it Vishkin? Alcander? Ashok?
Mr. Northwind is unfortunately out of communication range of the dreaming. I have been hired to deal with arrangements for the upcoming meet. Currently, there are not enough bunks available in the Legion house. From my study of the surrounding area, there is the gypsy house, the house of the Broken Chain, the house of the Legion, and the earth circle. There may be another open bunkhouse I am not aware of. It would be pertinent to coordinate with one of the other groups.
-Franz Taybor

As it currently stands, there are 4 cabins that are open for regular sleeping use in Landfall for the adventuring community to use.

None are actually owned by any one group, but by the Landfall community and Lord Seneschal Sir Gyr.

I personally know Taloryn, Mortaki and their son, Talo. They are good people. If there was space in the Earth Circle building I would offer it to them, as that is were I am staying, but there is no space available there this coming gather.

We all need to work as a community to make sure that everyone has a place to sleep. That means that if a cabin has empty bunks please understand that you will need to let those that do not have a place to sleep yet, stay there.

If, we do happen to go over the the bed capacity, it is possible that the barracks will open up one of their buildings for us to use.

-Kiarra

Hello,

While I am not a Gypsy, I do usually stay with them, and believe that during the weekend of the gather the Gypsy cabin will be full.

Orin Sylvanus

I have spoken to Commander Black. We will have the space this upcoming gather to house your family. In addition, if there are any other wayward travelers who need a place to stay listening to these dreams, we have to my knowledge 3 beds available at this moment. Baring a last minute need from a Company member, they will be handled on a first come-first serve basis.

-Ashok

Master Ashok, on behalf of my family, I thank you and your companions for your kindness.

-Taloryn

Ashok,

Thank you for stepping up and making sure Taloryn and her family have a place to stay.

I know that there are some other people that are planning to come to Landfall too. I will try and poke at them so that they can hopefully arrange for somewhere to stay as well.

Thank you again,

Kiarra

Ashok,

Oakpalm would like to claim those three bunks that you have available. We are going to have almost a full showing at this gathering and we will need the bunks to accommodate all of us. I am working with the Legion to try to secure us some other lodging as well. As of now we will need a space for myself, Landon, Frayten, Seyha and Peer. Shelk has already claimed a bunk with her friends in the Legion.

Cael-

The three beds have been reserved for members of Oakpalm. What members will be sleeping with us in particular?

~Ashok

beboped said:
Cael-

The three beds have been reserved for members of Oakpalm. What members will be sleeping with us in particular?

~Ashok
We thank you. Peer, Seyha and Frayten will be bunking with the Company.

Back