Seeking advice and interest check

Would you favor a Merchant Guild being created?

• Total voters

Gulielmos

Hello it's been a long time since I have been on here.

Some of you may know my character IG as Fargal the smith. I am the dwarf that everyone turned to because of my skill at smithing.

After a forced time away due to work I am wanting to see what the interest would be in a venture I have put together. With this in mind I asked months ago about establishing a permanent place for those of this skill.

I know that at least when I left my character was the highest ranked smith. I know others have the skill along with those who have merchant.

The guild would be treated like the Earth Guild and it would be a place for those of us with production skills and merchants to work. This way it would centeralize things so your not running around half the day looking for a merchant.

My question is who here thinks it would be a good idea and would people use it? I know that I am always bombarded by requests and this would be a way to tidy up logistics so people like me aren't making it a pain.

There are some other things I want advice on but first want to see the community response to the idea of a set place to put your smithing orders in at or to get that new item examined.

I think this is a question best answered IG, personally.

Back