Seeking better weapons...

BruceMiller

Brothers and sisters in arms, I am seeking assistance with expanding my collection of weapons. Kel has told me that there may be weapons that are more effective in battles against the undead and necromancers. I have one or two silver weapons, but would like to find out who might be able to make some of these "special" weapons. I hear stories of weapons that granted great strength, or had sharpened blades that are set to cut through specific foes better than others. I'd also be interested in getting one of these shields that cannot be broken. Kel has also directed me to make sure that any details on how these weapons are made should be discussed with him and not me, as he thinks it will confuse me or make me upset.

Leonin Maahes

The Earth Aura ritual and the Earth Blade spell let you swing for earth damage, which doubles the damage you do to undead. The Monster Slayer ritual can let you hit for +8 against undead if cast at max power. The latter ritual costs 75 gold by the Sedovian Celestial Guild. How many reagents do you possess?

I can assure you, he has none.

Magic is not for me. My mother used healing magics with our pride in only the most dire of situations. Other than that, I avoid it.
Kel often brings me relics and items that were owned by mighty worriers that provide better protection or provide better results. For example, Kel gave me a circlet that is more effective than a helmet in battle, though it is much smaller. I just have to take a moment and thank it and concentrate on it to make sure it stays in working order.

As far as regents go, I have never heard of a creature possessing such a body part, nor have I heard of how one might claim one in battle.

I will teach you what reagents are Leonin. They are worthy trophies from many beasts. They tend to drop from creatures in battle.

Back