Seeking Community News

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Well met friends,

The Crown has asked the University to create an ongoing record of the goings on in the region including accomplishments of the Adventurers. This record will include results of the public auction, success and setbacks from the community, decisions and actions from local nobles, space for local crafters, classifieds, and hopefully much more.

We have some of these details from the last gathering already collected, but I would appreciate it if you reached out to me by pigeon or dream with information you would like included. In particular, I'm looking for phantographs or sketches, and first-person accounts.

Space is also available for purchase by craftsfolk as well as the public who want to address the community at large. I'm working with Craftsman Migs to set and "print" copies and will make them available at the next Market Day. Thank you and Hart hold you.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

In addition to adventuring details, which I am happy to transcribe if you do not feel comfortable behind a quill, I am also looking for artists talented with ink, tempera, paint, and other medium to create visual records from the events of the day. If you are just such an artist and looking for commission (both in goblin dollars and currency of the realm), seek me out and I will happily employ your skills.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back