Seeking Info on interesting creatures & nature-aligned beings

Greetings, and merry meet!

My name is Steel, and I am quite new to these lands! In my explorations and information gathering about this realm, I have come across rumors of a few creatures that have piqued my curiosity. Being a kin of the wyld myself, I take special interest in flora and fauna of all kinds, but it seems like this region is particularly plentiful in creatures of the preternatural type, and I am very excited to try to discover and meet them myself!

Two specific creatures I've learned of thusfar would be the raccoonkin that has been named "Tooches", along with the library keeper "Al'Mir'aj." I am also interested in learning about the lore, stories and various accounts of local werecreatures, as I've learned that each realm has such wildly-differing and interesting stories about what they are, and their motivations.
If anyone attending the adventuring gathering on the 27th has any information on these creatures (as well as any other creatures of interest like this), please find me. I'll be the mousekin wearing green robes showing unending interest in all things natural and preternatural. Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay for the information I seek with coin, as all of the coin I have is from the realm I came from that seems to hold no value here. Instead, I will gladly trade with my services as a healer and wyldspeaker!

Also, I would deeply appreciate information on the "Watchers of the Land", if anyone knows just who or what they are!
Steel T. Warrior

Last edited:
Greetings, and merry meet!

My name is Steel, and I am quite new to these lands! In my explorations and information gathering about this realm, I have come across rumors of a few creatures that have piqued my curiosity. Being a kin of the wyld myself, I take special interest in flora and fauna of all kinds, but it seems like this region is particularly plentiful in creatures of the preternatural type, and I am very excited to try and discover and meet them myself!

The two creatures I've learned of thusfar would be the raccoonkin that has been named "Tooches", along with the library keeper "Al'Mir'aj." I am also interested in learning about the lore, stories and various accounts of local werecreatures, as I've learned that each realm has such wildly-differing and interesting stories about what they are, and their motivations.
If anyone attending the adventuring gathering on the 27th has any information on these creatures (as well as any other creatures of interest like this), please find me. I'll be the mousekin wearing green robes showing unending interest in all things natural and preternatural. Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay for the information I seek with coin, as all of the coin I have is from the realm I came from that seems to hold no value here. Instead, I will gladly trade with my services as a healer and wyldspeaker!

Also, I would deeply appreciate information on the "Watchers of the Land", if anyone knows just who are what they are!
Steel T. Warrior
ill help you out,
im new to the landscape myself.
sable

Goodfolk Warrior,

Welcome to Gavaria. I expect a wide assortment of folk will step up to give you fond greetings and assistance as the inhabitants and adventurers of this kingdom are a welcoming and accepting lot. If you are a new adventurer, I suggest you seek out the Order of the Pearled Heart. They are a kind and well-heeled group focused on bringing newer adventurers into the profession and ensuring they are well-trained and outfitted. They are led by Housemother Adlao, though I believe she will be absent from the coming Market Day.

In response to your request, I would suggest you seek out information on the faefolk, specifically the Feags and Taugs who are settled in the Duchy of Cinem. I am not sure how much interaction you have had with fae, but these people are unique to Gavaria and do not hold the same mischievous (malign) proclivities of other creatures of the same name. Both Feags and Taugs are tightly attuned with the land, plants and animal respectively, and in their ancestral heyday could coax their earthly brethren to enormous sizes and feats of health and strength. Alas, they have fallen on dark times in recent centuries and are but a shadow of their former brilliance. That story is not mine to tell, but others may share. Nonetheless, if you seek connection with the earth and those who speak its language, seek the Feags and Taugs. The guild Jade Hawk, led the brothers Rolig and Skoldar Storkille, will be a great resource and ally in this pursuit.

In regards to the Watchers of the Land, they are ancient creatures of power and service bound to the land of Gavaria long before King Gavar secured the territory under his banner, some 500 years since. There are, or at least were, three each sworn to protect the rocks, ground, and trees of this peninsula. Others know far more of their lore and particulars; I would suggest speaking with Cupbearer Lorelei Beinae-Stormwolf. She is a sworn vassal to Count Tano of Passwall and can be found most days aiding that benighted duchy in its war against the undead.

Finally, if you are in need of resources while you visit Gavaria, or accommodations if you plan to take up residences, seek me out and I will be glad to serve. Hart hold you.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Tomebearer, Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Goodfolk Warrior,

Welcome to Gavaria. I expect a wide assortment of folk will step up to give you fond greetings and assistance as the inhabitants and adventurers of this kingdom are a welcoming and accepting lot. If you are a new adventurer, I suggest you seek out the Order of the Pearled Heart. They are a kind and well-heeled group focused on bringing newer adventurers into the profession and ensuring they are well-trained and outfitted. They are led by Housemother Adlao, though I believe she will be absent from the coming Market Day.

In response to your request, I would suggest you seek out information on the faefolk, specifically the Feags and Taugs who are settled in the Duchy of Cinem. I am not sure how much interaction you have had with fae, but these people are unique to Gavaria and do not hold the same mischievous (malign) proclivities of other creatures of the same name. Both Feags and Taugs are tightly attuned with the land, plants and animal respectively, and in their ancestral heyday could coax their earthly brethren to enormous sizes and feats of health and strength. Alas, they have fallen on dark times in recent centuries and are but a shadow of their former brilliance. That story is not mine to tell, but others may share. Nonetheless, if you seek connection with the earth and those who speak its language, seek the Feags and Taugs. The guild Jade Hawk, led the brothers Rolig and Skoldar Storkille, will be a great resource and ally in this pursuit.

In regards to the Watchers of the Land, they are ancient creatures of power and service bound to the land of Gavaria long before King Gavar secured the territory under his banner, some 500 years since. There are, or at least were, three each sworn to protect the rocks, ground, and trees of this peninsula. Others know far more of their lore and particulars; I would suggest speaking with Cupbearer Lorelei Beinae-Stormwolf. She is a sworn vassal to Count Tano of Passwall and can be found most days aiding that benighted duchy in its war against the undead.

Finally, if you are in need of resources while you visit Gavaria, or accommodations if you plan to take up residences, seek me out and I will be glad of service. Hart hold you.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Tomebearer, Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove
nice to know , im from rathfall
sable

Back