Seeking Information and friends not yet met

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Every good tale requires zhat extra zomething to give vit life! I seek a vittle more information about zhis land and town. I need to connect with the letters I scribe in my book of zhis adventurer, and having background on zhis land, and zhis struggles makes for vetter literature!

Did zhy mention zhy shall ve offering vhy finest wine for any tale, small or grand, and zhe stories of ze heroes and villains who made zhem so!

A simple listener,
- Gregory Binks

I'll tell you of an island ruled by a liche, the son of a dragon mage. By a duke who has no power and whose people live in fear of ogres, kobolds, and goblins. Of a land hidden from the eyes of fools, of a land that sails the sea like a ship, of a land that doesnt exist.

Or so they tell me, I lived there for six months with the brave sailors of the ill fated Magdilana. They never saw, they never heard, they never dreamed what I know. In the end no one believed me, in the end they said I was mad, in the end they are the mad ones...I know this to be true.

Song teller, story teller, and reveller of deeds I have a story for you if you dare listen...

Johanne

Zhey say those who claim others are mad are really the ones who are crazy. I myself, vill lend an ear to any tale told.

-Binks

I will happily meet you at the tavern at the next market gather, blather, mather. Friday night. I know this fellow Kalin looks for me, he is a bit scary right now. Looks a little green around the gills...If you would keep me safe I will be happy to give you, he, and they all I know of the Island you and your friends go, journey, travel, nigh sally forth too.

Johanne

Johane,

As we speak a very large group is forming to help rescue those we can. Can you provide me the information privatly so I can share it with everyone via private means?

Jehan Wyldweaver

Back