Seeking Information

Draven

Count
There is likely an individual or two that will object heartily to this request for information.

However, at this very moment, I am not on speaking terms with that individual.

I am looking for any and all information pertaining to...how...I don't even know how this works. The spirits of Dragons. Particularly anything involving a dragon's spiritual anger (Dragon Rage?)

I am seeking understanding as to what this is, how this can affect others, and....well....I don't even know what I'm looking for. But there is a problem that I intend to solve, and I do not even know how to begin to find a solution.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

--Dominus Zeth
House of Pain and Purity

In my experience Dragons can vary greatly through the mists. In some lands I've been too they are powerful, very much involved, and very much hunted for that reason. In my own land we have some powerful "World Dragons" as it where, but they seem to avoid involving themselves in most matters, instead finding themselves under attack whenever this is a large enough problem that wants to do something nasty.

In the land my Wife hails from apparently there is only one dragon, but by all reports it's a hatch-ling that nobody likes so I'm not sure why he still survives.

All that said, dragons seem to have a unique relationship to the world of Fortannis so this is likely a subject best discussed on a local level.

-Lord Enan Bluewater

Back