Seeking Lord Southwick

Marcus

Artisan
Dear Lord Southwick,
I was recently informed that I should speak with you regarding a question that I have regarding the curse on Humans. Would you be so kind as to let me know the best way of contacting you for a more personal correspondence? I am sorry to bother you, but this is important, and I would very much like to speak with you. I May be travelling to other lands in the next month, but should be about the Bastion, if not in the cabin that I share with Squire Paladar and others. I look forward to speaking with you.

Respectfully,

Marcus of Freeport

(OOG: goldgrif@comcast.net)

Marcus of Freeport,

I suspect you mean Lord Chamberlain Southkin? You may send word to Justicar Crowe's Long House. On a daily basis, the Bastion nobles visit the Justicar's home to receive letters and update one another on recent events. However, when the portals are not open we are usually not all in one place at the same time, for we must always be tending to the people and the various challenges of the land.

With a heart for any fate,

Ria Taybris Jehiel
Hierophan of the Deadlands

Ria Taybris Jehiel,
Thank you for making me aware of my error! Leave it to me to try addressing a noble for the first time and botch his name. Ah well, I hope Lord Southkin takes no offense. For none was intended. I will try posting a note here again, to see if he will be willing to answer.

Marcus of Freeport

Dear Lord Chamberlin Southkin,
Please allow me to apologize for my previous error. I was recently informed that I should speak with you regarding a question that I have regarding the curse on Humans. Would you be so kind as to let me know the best way of contacting you for a more personal correspondence? I am sorry to bother you, but this is important, and I would very much like to speak with you. I May be travelling to other lands in the next month, but should be about the Bastion, if not in the cabin that I share with Squire Paladar and others. I look forward to speaking with you.

Respectfully,

Marcus of Freeport

No offense is taken, provided you don't mind me botching your name or those of your friends. At this time I am quite busy, there is a nest of minor vampires that has been attacking caravans north of the bastion. Soon enough, they will be dealt with, and I can be at your disposal. Please leave a note with Chieftain Justicar Crowe addressed to me (deadlandsovermind at gmail dot com) and I will be better prepared for our discourse.

Back