Seeking Monster Slayers

Draven

Count
Friends,

I am designing a weapon for my eventual use. This item will require a number of rituals, and will take some time to gather the resources for, so I may as well start now.

These are the rituals I seek:

Monster Slayer
Monster Slayer
Monster Slayer
Monster Slayer
Preserve Duration
Spirit Link/Lock -OR- Item Recall & Preserve.

As these rituals are acquired, I will modify this request accordingly. Also, I am primarily looking for rituals housed in Calliphestus, the land of the Valley of the Ghosts, but nothing is currently written in stone.

I'm preferable to these rituals being able to travel, however, if the sword ends up not traveling well, I might still be able to make it work, as I'm not burdened by too many rituals of that kind.

Thank you!

-Zeth

PS: I am also looking for a Spirit Forge set. Additionally, if anyone can provide me with the name of the catalyst for a Spirit Forge in these lands, I would be appreciative.

Last edited:
Zeth,

I had seen the spirit forge catalyst once. It was a hammer of some sort. But I believe that one was used.

-Karzel

It is a hammer in Ceriopolis. Ask Elyrion what it is in there. I am pretty sure he cast one recently.

An Ephemeral Hammer? That's the catalyst in Calliphestus. Perhaps they share the same kind, then.

Back