Seeking ritual scrolls/components, trading scrolls/MI's

Good people of hopes reach.

Forest Edge is looking to cast a number of rituals at the next gathering next month. To that end we are looking for a few more particular rituals to round out what we are crafting and ritual components as well.

Ritual Scrolls that we would be highly interested in are Arcane Armor, Spell Store, Channel, Expanded Enchant, Cloak and/or Bane, and Monster Slayer. If you have any of these particular ritual scrolls we have other Ritual scrolls, as well as the ability to fashion magical items to offer in trade, as well as of course coin and other production.

We would also be interested in buying ritual components to help round out what we need to cast our rituals and would be willing to both purchase those for production, or if you have a large enough number you would be willing to trade we could also fashion a magic item to trade. In addition if you have any older components that you would like to swap out for components that will not expire so soon please let us know about that and we would be happy to work something out.

If you are interested in figuring out/finalizing a deal of any sort please contact me privately to work out the details. I hope this message finds many of you well, and I look forward to seeing many of you again and any/all business in this regard.

- Taloc
Treasurer of Forest Edge

We are also seeking a Preserve Duration scroll and would be very interested to trade heavily for that. If you have one and would consider trading it please contact me about what you are looking for and I can give you more details as to what we have for trade.

- Taloc
Treasurer of Forest Edge

Back