Seeking Spirit Farewell Ritual Scroll

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Looking to buy a Spirit Farewell ritual scroll. Please write to me at the Horizon Guild house if you have one willing to sell.

Thank you,
Healer Asher of the Earth Guild

I have a few people in mind, so procuring more than one ritual scroll would be ideal. However 1 for now would suffice. I'd like to have one within a month's time. I'm sure there must be a few across the land, and I know the Adventurers have not performed one in recent memory. It is not for personal use, but used for the sake of Gaden as a whole in order to gather information long gone.

-Asher

I vill zupply one but will need to know who it iz for. We may speak privately if vour vish.

Kit

Kit,

Would you be able to get it to me in a few weeks? Ideally I'd like to have one within 2 weeks time. So if anyone else has one, it would be great to have availability to.

-Asher

Doubtful, vut vill investigate the optionz.

Kit

Kit,

Would you be able to get it to me in a few weeks? Ideally I'd like to have one within 2 weeks time. So if anyone else has one, it would be great to have availability to.

-Asher
greetings friend Asher, just to ask you if you managed to get the methren you were talking to about on the last market day.
Iganeous

Iganeous,

I do have a medium size, small, and various small bits of Methren I can certainly give to you if you're able to forge a long sword and short sword out of them. You may be able to get something else out of the various bits, but I'm not certain of the exact quantity Fern gave.

-Asher

If you can get them done before the next gathering that would be great; I can easily meet you someplace to drop them off. Or just come to the Earth Guild in Horizon.

-Asher

Back