Seeking the Celestial Guild of Arbor

jnelson

Adept
Greetings.

I have need to speak with a representative of the Celestial Guild in Arbor. Please contact me by pidgeon at your convienance.

I thank you for your time.

In good faith,
-Mara Glenbeck

Glenbeck! Does this mean you're returning to Briarpass? It has been too long. I'd be glad of your council once, in these troubled times. Where have your travels taken you?

Master Dramthin Hartbsoon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Master Hartbsoon-

I indeed hope to return to Briarpass. My travels have taken me back home to the South and West for a time. I can see from this dreamland that I have missed much of the strife in Wayside.

Have the Brood been dealt with? I admit, I have not encountered them elsewhere, so I suspect there were more of a local problem.

What assistance can this soldier provide? My blade, my time, is yours.

In good faith,
-Mara Glenbeck

The Brood nest was, indeed, snuffed out. Or, at least, they were driven into remission; I suspect such creatures are never fully excised from the Land.

In truth, while a soldier's arm is often useful for a state's safety, their patience and calm is fundamental for a state's existence. Come the Spring thaw, there will be a need for cool heads to shepherd Briarpass.

If you need a place to stay, there are bunks at the University. In exchange for some lessons, I'd be more than happy to provide room and board until you can find a more permanent residence, if that is your plan.

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Mara,

It has been far to long old friend. I don't know what to tell you, besides that I am glad to see that your journeys will be taking you back to Wayside. Will you find yourself there in the fourth moon? If you have time send me a pigeon, I have a great deal to talk to you about.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Standard Bearer to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

While I sincerely appreciate reconnecting with old friends, I am still seeking the Celestial Guild of Arbor. Would a representative please contact me by pidgeon? I have a few questions, and wish to make a possible transaction.

My thanks.

In good faith,
-Mara Glenbeck

Back