Seeking the Dell Hammer

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greeting All,

Many of you may not remember me. But, I visited your lands years ago. While there an artifact called the Dell Hammer from Wayside was left. It would appear that this artifact needs to be returned home. Any information on this would be greatly appreceated. Please contact me as soon as possible with any information. Thank you so much, and I hope to see you all again soon. It has been too long.

Sera Liddia FallingStar

Greetings and good health!

It is good to hear that you are well. Unfortunately, I do not have any information on the present whereabouts of the Hammer of Dell; my last knowledge of it points to it leaving the adventuring community some time ago. I will do my best to see if I can ascertain its current location.

Will we have the pleasure of a visit from you and your friends anytime soon?

Lord Polare Lissenstine

Last that it was in my hands (years ago that was) it had been summoned by magic, and by magic it returned to the mists of legend. It may well need to be re-summoned to be re-found.

Kauss Hammerstein.

Baron Polare and Goodman Hammerstein,

Thank you for that information. It is greatly appreciated.
If you hear anything please let me know. It is of great imporatance. I am not sure when we will be able to see your smiling faces again. You are missed greatly. I hope that things are going well in your lands. Wayside is more complex and I fear that war is on the horizon.

Sera Liddia FallingStar

Back