Selling frog cave tours, only two coppers!

Lurin

Duke
As long as those half man, half beaver things don't show up again we'll be just fine, and these frogs are SMART, and I mean SMART you ken ask em any question you want and they've got some real deep answers, like did you know you hands can't ever really touch water? It's true try it! Anyway these frogs are killer great and would make great presents for like mothers, and sisters, and even themselves, yeah, you could totally give a frog to itself, anyways! if anyone wants to come see the frogs find me and I'll show ya the way for a price, you just have to promise your feet before entering the cave its only polite!

- Freddie Nogenbuk

Freddie, there are some very curious children about the Sheltered Lands who I bet would love to see some talking frogs!

If you think it's safe for me to bring them, I'd love to give you a silver to show us the way. (And a second silver to show us the way back. ;) )

Is it a deal?

Talking frogs; are they totems? I would like to meet them. But, I have no 'copper'. Would you be willing to trade.

Quetzalli

Quetzalli,

I'd be more'n happy to take you along with the children and I, as the silver I'd pay him would cover five people and we've only four.

I don't think they're totems, but as I am not well versed in the totems of your race, I cannot honestly say. Either way, I think it will be fun, and would be more than happy to have you along.

Are you a newer adventurer, or are you a more experienced traveller? Where are you from? The Sheltered Lands? Or beyond the Mists?

Yeah sure, I can show you the way there and stuff for a silver, I might not talk to them again though, I had an awefully large headache after the last time I went, I don't know what a totem is, but these frogs don't seem all that special, some of em spit though, thats pretty cool!

-Freddie

I am from the sheltered lands. But, since the wall came down I have been lost. I thank you.

Quetzalli

We will see these 'frog men' then.

Quetzalli

*Chuckles* I think once you see the frogs, Quilly my dear, you may change your mind -- but I will take you and your brother all the same next market day if you'd like. It was my intention to bring you -- and Heffestoos as well, if his mother lets him out that day -- to see the frogs.

I think it will be a fun trip.

AND now we get to meet Quetzalli as well.

New friends are -always- a good thing.

YaY!!!!!!!! *dances around in circles* I can't wait! I'm so excited! Me and Dranzin will chase the frogs and I'll take one home and show everybody. Maybe my frog will sing!!!

Quilly

Freddie,

Was da frog cave dat you talk of da place you took us yeste' day? If so I don' dhink dat you be wanted ta take kids in dhere...dhey were not frogs....

-Hengin

Ribbit

- A toad

Yeah that was the frog cave, there sure was alot of other stuff in side I didn't see before, I don't know why the frogs were not talking this time, maybe we scared em by brining so many, but thanks for hiring me, I'm totally going to find more stuff that folks want to see, what a way to make a living, I got more money then my Pa now, well at least I did before he got his cut, I don't know how fair it is that I have to pay rent all of a sudden.

- Freddie

that frog cave was quite interesting but more information about those frogs would have been helpful to better prepare for the tour.

Iganeous

That "tour" was a DISASTER!!! It is fortunate that no one died. People were all running around like..Hey! There's a frog! Then the frog started to spit at them and then they were like...Hey I'm gonna hit the frog instead and then it seemed that the WHOLE CAVE came alive and....well it's over now. I am just glad I didn't pay for that "tour." ...mutters inaudibly...It was less of a tour and more of a TRAP!

...more inaudible muttering...

Well at least I was there to save the day, so it wasn't a total loss.

McGregor

You forgot to pay? You owe me two coppers McGregor, its not fair to take things without payin!

-Freddie

You sir, in fact should owe me several silver for my services to you as a bodyguard, I seem to remember several instances where you coward behind me. But as I am in a giving mood, I am willing to forgive your debt. In the future you would be wise to find less hostile tour locations, unless you hire the appropriate protection.

McGregor

Back